• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

3D Version of the Original Legend of Zelda

Do you think a 3D version of the original Legend of Zelda is a good idea?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

• Maybe

• No Idea

• Total voters

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Does a 3D version of the original Legend of Zelda sound like a good idea?

I think it sounds like a great idea but that's just me. I also figure the soundtrack could be orchestrated.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

Hmm... I am guessing you mean as a 3D Classic...
I think it would be cool! I know they would never do this, but I would love to see the original Zelda with LttP sprites, I think it would be easier on the eyes... Just a thought.
I doubt Nintendo would orchestrate the soundtrack though...

I think it would be a GREAT addition to the eShop, but I would not pay more then $8 bucks for it... Unless they add some pretty cool things.

Squirrel

The Rodent King
Oh yeah, I mean 3D as in OoT, WW, TP, and SS kind of 3D as opposed to how the first Legend of Zelda was 2D where you're looking down onto your character from above all the time.

N

NoahTheNinNerd

Oh, I am sorry, lol. Misunderstood.
In THAT case
I am not sure. :/ I know some people want Link to the Past as a 3D Zelda game, I just think it would loose the charm it did in 2D, but hey, I am always up for anything. ESPECIALLY if it's new Zelda ideas.
Good topic, man. Sorry for misinterpreting it. :)

It's a fun idea, but I don't think it would work for the original. It really wasnt designed for the original to be in 3D, and just wouldn't work well; however, I think it's a fantastic idea for A Link to the Past.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom