• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

-- --- .-. ... . -.- --- -.. . --. .- -- .

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Welcome to the Morse Code Game!
The rules are simple. Decode and post the previous message, and leave another message of your own! (in morse code, of course)

Do not post any inappropriate messages, please! And nothing you can't decode yourself if everyone gets stumped! I'll begin.

**Edit: Don't forget to disable emotes when you post! =p

.... .. .-.-.-
.... --- .--. . -.-- --- ..- . -. .--- --- -.-- - .... . --. .- -- .

Here is the international morse code chart for any who don't want to look for it.
http://content.artofmanliness.com/uploads/2008/10/morse-code.jpg

Moonstone

Hello Zelda Dungeon.

>=)

.. .- -. --. . .- -.. -.-- ..-. --- .-. .- -. -.-- - .... .. -. --. -.-- --- ..- -.-. .- -. - .... .-. --- .-- .- - -- .

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
I ang deady for anything you can throw at me.

I'm pretty sure it's I am ready or something else for the beginning, but that's what I got.

- .... .. ... --. .- -- . -.-. .- -. -... . .... .- .-. -..

Moonstone

This game can be hard.

-.. --- -.-- --- ..- .-.. .. -.- . .. - ..--..

BONUS

-- .- -.- . ... .- .--. . .-. ... --- -. .-. . .- .-.. .-.. -.-- - .... .. -. -.-

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
Do you like it ?

Bonus:
Makes a person really think

I sure do!, but I would really like more people to play aside from me and you.

.-.. .. -. -.- -. . .-. -.. .-.. .. -.- . ... - .... . --. .- -- . !

Linknerd09

Luigi Fan
This is all I got for now Erebea. I'll post the rest sometime.

This is an anecdote txplaing the manner in which my way of life was rotated along a y axis until it reasked a position roughly 180 degrees from that which it started. If I could have 60 seconds of your time, simply place your posterior in the selected locneon, and I will relate to you the details of how I was made the male monarch of the district of the city of Los Angeles, California locked at coordinates 34.08333 118.44778.

I think I have some things incorrect.

Moonstone

Linknerd likes this game.

=)

Let's see what I can do to it...

In the western region of the? Cittw of brotherly love? Known as Philadelphia, y mother expelled me from her womb and indeed that is also where I spent my childhood, in my mother? S care. The majority of my time was spent in a recrentional area coneainind.

Ah my brains. T_T I don't know how you did it Linknerd. I'll work on it more once I recover from this headache. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom