• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time 3 Heart Challenge

Ok so i know the 3 heart challenge is apparently suppose to test a zelda players skill but whats the point you wastet you time going through an entire game with 3 hearts...maybe its just me but i think that the challenge is a waste of time i mean you dont feel no more accomplished after you beat the challenge all you have to show for it is hey i beat that challenge theres no trophy for it so why do it idk if you disagree let me know maybe you can change my mind but for now im going with this....the 3 Heart Challenge is a pointless task :sick:

Beeker

Wild Card
A three heart challenge does test your skill. While they may not seem so different in games like Twilight Princess and Wind Waker, in earlier games, they can be extremely hard. It also gives somewhat of a unique challenge:beat the game without collecting any heart containers or heart pieces. It isn't just limited to just three hearts either. Some attempt challenges such as doing a three heart run without any special upgrades or even without a shield. These types of challenges give a new sort of way to play the game. It may seem the same, but sometimes you may have to think differently.

OcarinaSword

Never Give up
I think the 3 heart challeng is a great idea, it tests your skills in how good you are, this might sound funny but i have trained for a little bit with the bow just shooting, but the 3 heart challenge is way hard in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom