• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Wazurau

Cacodemonic Sage
Idk about you guys but, I REALLY want another official 2D Zelda game. But like in the style of Link's Awakening, A Link To The Past, Oracle of Ages/Oracle of Seasons. Just because I love the dungeons so much. No other dungeon designs (especially 3D Zelda or any modern like "2.5D" games) feel the same.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
I do too, because, while I love 3d, ALttP was a great game, and that proves 2d games can be good.

However, no one outside of Zelda 's longtime fans from the older generations care, and I don't honestly think we'll see a traditional 2d game outside of a remake

Wazurau

Cacodemonic Sage
I do too, because, while I love 3d, ALttP was a great game, and that proves 2d games can be good.

However, no one outside of Zelda 's longtime fans from the older generations care, and I don't honestly think we'll see a traditional 2d game outside of a remake

:(

Alita the Pun

Dmitri
the way Nintendo's going, it already seems that they are moving away from the DS because the switch is now the new handheld. primarily, the 2d platform was put on the DS so im not sure how many more games we are getting on DS anyways. however, ALBW is one of my favorite Zelda Games so thats not to say that they are not good and in demand. I just can't foresee many 2d games coming in the near future

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom