• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

27LeafLeaf's Song request thread

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
So i've been lacking inspiration for lyrics recently, so i want you guys to request song topics for me to write about. Yes i will write a song dedicated to you if you wish, just ask ;) haha yeahh. So request away, i'm incredibly bored

Blue Canary

Your Friendly Neighborhood S***poster
Write a song about a disembodied head that likes to sing karaoke and is tired of people oppressing him due to the fact that he is really dead and yet can still talk.

Blue Canary

Also, I have a question: If I wrote song lyrics myself, would you write the rest of the song? Like the melody and the guitar and other instruments and stuff?

27ジョーカーソン

LOVE AND PEACE
Write a song about a disembodied head that likes to sing karaoke and is tired of people oppressing him due to the fact that he is really dead and yet can still talk.

Also, I have a question: If I wrote song lyrics myself, would you write the rest of the song? Like the melody and the guitar and other instruments and stuff?
Yes and yes. Is the lyrics you wrote about your idea you posted or something else?

Blue Canary

Yes and yes. Is the lyrics you wrote about your idea you posted or something else?

Oh, I haven't actually written any lyrics yet. I just wanted to know if you would write the music if I did write some lyrics. Go ahead and write the disebodied head song yourself.

Blue Canary

Okay, so, question. I wrote some lyrics, and I kind of have an idea of how I want the song to go. Do you think you could help?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom