• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

25 Random Questions

Krazy4Krash

Staff member
Do you have brothers and sisters? A younger Brother, and an older Sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Melbourne and Melbourne

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Eat Spaghetti and laugh at my own misfortunes

What is your motto? Show me your Moves

What are your hobbies? Video Games

What is your favorite ice cream flavour? Mint

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Jamaica - no reason in particular

Have you ever met a famous person? No

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Eat too much

One word that describes you? Potential

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Fern Green, cause it's awesome

What is the weather like right now where you are? 12 Degrees (Celsius) and Dark

How tall are you? About 5"11

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Zoo Keeper and no, I'm not doing it

How do you spend your free time? Playing Random Video Games

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Australian Footy and Basketball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Pizza or a Burger

Last Movie You Watched? The Day After Tomorrow

Would you like to be famous? Not too a large extent, just well respected by others

What Book Are You Reading? None

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it, I guess.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Movie Director

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Not as sarcastic

What's the farthest you've been from home? Queensland (Two States North)

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess, Ocarina of Time and Link to the Past

Last edited:

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
Do you have brothers and sisters? 2 older brothers and 2 older sisters, one of the sisters died when I was 4.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Michigan and Michigan

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I'm not afraid of things that aren't real, and behave more.

What is your motto? Better safe than sorry.

What are your hobbies? Gaming and Traveling.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Strawberry.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Oregon because one of my best friends lives there.

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope.avi

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Outside of my job I can be lazy.

One word that describes you? Random.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Sky Blue because it's my favorite color, every time we would draw in 1st grade I'd always start with it.

What is the weather like right now where you are? 94 degrees and Humid.

How tall are you? 6'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to make games. I currently work at Burger King though.

How do you spend your free time? Playing Video Games (of course), I spend time with my mom, play piano, on my laptop, take walks, things like that.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? The only sport that has ever interested me is Baseball.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? If I have the extra money in my wallet I stop at pizza places.

Last Movie You Watched? The Avengers

Would you like to be famous? Nah.

What Book Are You Reading? I haven't read a book in a long time...

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate to charity.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? I don't even know my answer for this right now.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Not to be so shy.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Florida

What is your favorite Zelda game? Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

Last edited:
R

ReaperofFlames

Do you have brothers and sisters? - 1 Older Brother

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? - Waterbury, CT and I'm only 15 minutes away now.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? - Write as I do, and Cook.

What is your motto? - "Life is like cooking. Just do your best, put your love into it, and hope you don't burn the kitchen down."

What are your hobbies? - Cooking, Video Games, Watching Movies, Magic the Gathering, and Just being a nerd in general.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? - Chocolate. Just, plain, chocolate.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Everywhere, because it's one of my goals in life.

Have you ever met a famous person? - Yes, Robert Axelrod, Jason David Frank, Johnny Yong Bosch (Have his Autograph too~), Sonny Strait, Gabriel Iglesias, and Kevin Smith.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? - Low Self Esteem (Working on it)

One word that describes you? - Insane~

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? - Crimson Red, it exemplifies the fervor and passion in which I live my life.

What is the weather like right now where you are? - 90 degrees and kill me please. @_@

How tall are you? - 5'6

When you were little, what did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? - I wanted to make Video Games, but I kind of got disinterested in that when I came into my love of cooking, so no, I am not doing that.

How do you spend your free time? - Relaxing, Being on the Computer, Cooking, or Writing.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? - *Shrugs* Whatever's on really, or whatever I'm invited to play.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? - Italian, no question.

Last Movie You Watched? - Sneak Preview of Abraham Lincoln: Vampire Hunter (Working at a Theater has it's advantages~)

Would you like to be famous? - Nah, I just wanna own a nice little diner~

What Book Are You Reading? - Book of Five Rings by Musashi Miyamoto

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? - WHELP, EVERYONE I KNOW IS GETTING EVERYTHING THEY'VE EVER WANTED! *Ahem* Then I would donate the rest towards the research and curing of deadly diseases worldwide.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? - Cooking of course!

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? - I'd rather not have this busted right knee.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Toronto, Ontario Canada

What is your favorite Zelda game? Link's Awakening and Majora's Mask

Dr3W21

shoegaze girl
Well, here goes nothing.

Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 brother and 1 sister. I happen to be the oldest.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Well, I was born in Clarksville, Indiana, and now I live in New Albany, Indiana. I live about 5 miles from my birthplace.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Well, I am technically still a child, soo...

What is your motto? Better safe than sorry.

What are your hobbies? Playing and listening to music, being a nerd, playing video games from.time to time.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I want to say a few places, and I can't settle on one.

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope, sadly.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? How irritating I can be at times.

One word that describes you? Horrible at coming up with one-worded responses. :P

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Probably metallic blue. Not sure why.

What is the weather like right now where you are? Well, since it's nighttime, probably 70-something. During the day, usually 80-90 degrees and sunny.

How tall are you? 5' something... probably 5' 3" or so.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a musician when I was 3, and now I'm 14 and still have the same hopes. I don't know what that means, exactly.

How do you spend your free time? Listening to/playing music, hanging out with friends.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Ehh... none, unless music is a sport. :P

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? None particularly, just preferably not fast food.

Last Movie You Watched? Boondock Saints.

Would you like to be famous? Well, not particularly. It'd be nice to be well-known for being talented at something, though.

What Book Are You Reading? Catching Fire. I still need to finish that book....

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Ehh, I'd probably give the vast majority to my church, and the rest to friends. :P

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? I'd definitely be a musician.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Hmm... tough one... I guess I'd make myself a little more outgoing in person.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Canton, Illinois.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess. :D

EternalNocturne

Fluffy hair!
Do you have brothers and sisters? Nope. I'm an only child. >:3

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Silver Springs, Maryland. Think of it as Washington, D.C. since it's basically 5 minutes away. I'm currently in Tennessee. So yes.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I couldn't tie my shoes (should I be ashamed to say that I've actually only just learned how to do that last year?) and do algebra. What great accomplishments...

What is your motto? ...

What are your hobbies? Writing, drawing, video games.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Orange. But I don't like ice cream.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I would stay home.

Have you ever met a famous person? No.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm too sensitive.

One word that describes you? Demented.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? I'd be a sparkly lavender crayon because that was the one crayon I've actually ever enjoyed using.

What is the weather like right now where you are? It's... dark.

How tall are you? 5'6.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I've always wanted to be a [professional] writer. That desire has never changed. I'm do write, but I'm far from professional.

How do you spend your free time? Writing, drawing, video games. And some anime/manga on the side.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? ...Um.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Everything.

Last Movie You Watched? Wow, that was a long time ago... I think it was James Cameron's Avatar.

Would you like to be famous? No.

What Book Are You Reading? I Am Legend. I've been trying to finish it for a year.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it to a trustworthy charity organization, of course. (And I'd probably spend just a tiny bit of that for my friends.)

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? A professional writer.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd love to get rid of those physical ailments I have...

What's the farthest you've been from home? I've called so many places "home" that I'm not too sure how to answer this question.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Skyward Sword. :)

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Do you have brothers and sisters? No.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Maryland and Maryland.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Do Algebra.

What is your motto? When in doubt use candles. :yes:

What are your hobbies? Drawing, Sleeping, Breathing, Eating, Drinking liquids, Gaming, ect.

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? England, because candles.

Have you ever met a famous person? Dunno.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Everything.

One word that describes you? Weird.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Periwinkle because candles.

What is the weather like right now where you are? 60-70 degrees partly cloudy.

How tall are you? 5'1

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Vet, and heck no.

How do you spend your free time? Doing nothing.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Nothing, but I like Volleyball for some reason.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? fondu MAC AND CHEESE

Last Movie You Watched? Idk

Would you like to be famous? I don't care

What Book Are You Reading? OoT manga

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Use it to supply and feed the homeless/lower class

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Be Presidentttttt

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Everything because candles

What's the farthest you've been from home? 1,000+ miles

What is your favorite Zelda game? SS (so far)

Do you have brothers and sisters? I'm an only child :)
Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Arizona, Arizona.
What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Same as you, I'm not as sensitive, I wont care what people think
What is your motto? Dont care what people think, its their opinion
What are your hobbies? video games, art, music, movies, sports
What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Cupcake Party (Fry's brand .-.) Chocolate, Rocky Road, Cookie Dough :wave:
If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan, I just love the culture, and the things there<33
Have you ever met a famous person? Nope, haha ^.^
What is your least favorite thing about yourself? stage fright, i cant even speak to a group :(
One word that describes you? funny, I guess =\
If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? blue, green, or black LOL
What is the weather like right now where you are? over 100 ,-,
How tall are you? 4"10 Almost 4"11
When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
How do you spend your free time? Video Games, Board Games, Eat Out, Movies
Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Basketball
What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? depends on restaurant but mostly hamburgers and fries at Islands :)
Last Movie You Watched? Fast and Furious 5 B-)
Would you like to be famous?
What Book Are You Reading?
If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?
If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
What's the farthest you've been from home?
What is your favorite Zelda game?

Do you have brothers and sisters? I have 3 older sisters and an older brother. I’m the youngest one. :>

Where is your birthplace and are you far from it now? Super special secret! But I will say that I live close to where I was born, and if I could, I would love to change that.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Well… I don’t really know. Color inside the lines and write with super pretty handwriting, I guess.

What is your motto? Find joy in whatever you do.

What are your hobbies? Photography, drawing, painting, writing, gardening, taking walks, cooking, baking, gaming and taking joy from little things.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla, but I’m also quite fond of mint. ♥

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I have no idea, as there are so many places I’d love to visit for different reasons.

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I rather dislike how sensitive and emotional I can be. I suppose there are times when it can be a good thing, though.

One word that describes you? Hmm… “blissful”, I suppose.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? A light violet… although it isn’t my most favorite color (that would probably be teal), it is the color that represents me. Having synesthesia, I categorize peoples’ personalities by colors (among other things) and violet is mine. I like it alright; it fits me, and I think it’s a pretty color. <3

What is the weather like right now where you are? Good question.

How tall are you? 5’2

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?” Are you doing it? Well… I had ten million ideas bouncing around when I was little as to what I wanted to do, and I still haven’t really decided on that even now….

How do you spend your free time? Being with family, taking walks, daydreaming, listening to music, and currently taking care of my brand new kitten. She’s so cuuuute~!

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? As far as watching goes, I like baseball and tennis, and as far as participating… does dance count as a sport?

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Lebanese, Italian, Vietnamese, Thai… actually, just anything delicious. :>

Last Movie You Watched? Umm, one of the Pirates of the Caribbean movies. I dunno which one, as I kinda muddle them all up in my head….

Would you like to be famous? I wouldn’t mind it, but I don’t yearn for it.

What Book Are You Reading? I’ll soon be starting Outlander by Diana Gabaldon.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Well, I guess I’d give it to charity.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? I’d love to do anything making use of my artistic side.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Well… it seems I can be pretty easily manipulated by people into doing things I’d rather not do, and that would be the biggest thing that I would love to change. I have a hard time saying “no” to people.

What's the farthest you've been from home? It’s a secret. <3

What is your favorite Zelda game? Skyward Sword!

Yay. :>

K

kSwiss

Eh, why not? :D

Do you have brothers and sisters? 1 younger sister, 1 older sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? California, and I'm only like 20 minutes away.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Well to start, I'm a whole lot better at video games!

What is your motto? If it's free, it's for me! xD

What are your hobbies? music, gaming, softball, friends

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? anything vanilla; vanilla bean, french vanilla, I LOVE it.<3

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I wanna go to England. Not sure why though...

Have you ever met a famous person? Brandon Crawford (If you count baseball players) and one of the kids from Shake it Up! at the movies. xD

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I expect absolute perfection from myself at nearly everything.

One word that describes you? interesting...

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? neon orange

What is the weather like right now where you are? perfect; not too hot, not too cold. A little warm at most.

How tall are you? 5'2

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? A pop star. And not at all, first off, I'm still in school, and I can't sing for my life.

How do you spend your free time? with friends, playing around on computer, music, gaming

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Softball! :D

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Mexican or Italian.

Last Movie You Watched? Howl's Moving Castle while at school. xD

Would you like to be famous? Depends on the reason.

What Book Are You Reading? 3 books in one called I Like Him, He Likes Her

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Donate it all to shelters and hospitals

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Medical field, most likely Paramedic

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? Be more sociable around the male population in general, and not expect perfection all the time.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Michigan

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask and A Link to the Past

Jimmu

Administrator
Staff member
ZD Champion
Administrator
Do you have brothers and sisters?
3 younger brothers, 1 younger sister.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now?
Northern NSW Australia, Central NSW Australia.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now?
Have a job and drive a car :)

What is your motto?
Success is happiness.

What are your hobbies?
Gaming, hanging with friends, using the Internet.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor?
Bubblegum

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why?
Japan because I love the culture.

Have you ever met a famous person?
No :(

What is your least favorite thing about yourself?
I procrastinate.

One word that describes you?
Tired.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why?
Orange, it's my favourite colour.

What is the weather like right now where you are?
Cold and Dark.

How tall are you?
Somewhere from 170-180cm

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it?
I'm told that when I was young I said I wanted a different job everyday of the week. Maccas was on Sunday and I'm doing that now.

How do you spend your free time?
Relaxing, gaming, on the Internet or with friends.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in?
N/A

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out?
Chinese food.

Last Movie You Watched?
The Hunger Games

Would you like to be famous?
No, I'd have no privacy.

What Book Are You Reading?
I don't read books.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it?
Give it to charities.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing?
Games Designer.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why?
I'd like to procrastinate less as stress adds up.

What's the farthest you've been from home?
Queensland, Australia. I'd like to travel further.

What is your favorite Zelda game?
Skyward Sword

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Do you have brothers and sisters? Yeah 1 sibling

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? England and England

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I can purchase alcohol in shops.

What is your motto? Slaughter is the best medicine

What are your hobbies? Gym,Piano,gaming

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint choc chip

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Tokyo, the technology and environment look to be interesting

Have you ever met a famous person? Nobody comes to mind

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I don't know, I love myself

One word that describes you? Calm

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Black, because black is good

What is the weather like right now where you are? Dunno, cold

How tall are you? 6'3-Tallest in this thread so far, yeah!

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Dentistry, nope

How do you spend your free time? Down the gym or playing games

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? None really

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Indian

Last Movie You Watched? Attack the block

Would you like to be famous? Yeah

What Book Are You Reading? Nothing at the present time

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? I guess I would throw it into a crowd and watch as people fight over it.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Being a billionaire, playboy philanthropist

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I would change nothing

What's the farthest you've been from home? Tenneriffe

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight princess/OOT

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Do you have brothers and sisters? Yes, I younger brother.

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Cleveland, Ohio. I'm currently near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? Play squash (the sport) and get it on with girls.

What is your motto? Don't bro me if you don't know me.

What are your hobbies? Playing games (video and non-video), making video/computer games, playing squash, talking with friends.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Chocolate

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? I don't really know, but I'll just say Hawaii or Australia.

Have you ever met a famous person? Some well-known squash professionals.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I sometimes have an "inertia" problem, where I don't really jump on a task given, but take my time. Not really procrastination though.

One word that describes you? Witty.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Green because it is obviously the best color in the world.

What is the weather like right now where you are? Right now, 27 degrees, but since it is the middle of summer, the temperature is usually around 35 degrees.

How tall are you? 185.5 cm.

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? Astronaut - and hell no, I want to be a computer scientist now.

How do you spend your free time? Surfing the web or talking with people.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? I like to watch cricket very occasionally and I really like playing squash.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Mostly anything that does not have meat in it.

Last Movie You Watched? The Avengers.

Would you like to be famous? It wouldn't be bad to be famous, so kind of.

What Book Are You Reading? Not Applicable.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Give it to my friends and tell them to give it back once the 5 days are over.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Video game creator or Actor.

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I would change my tendency to shy away from new situations because this habit of mine could hurt in the long run.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Cairo, Egypt.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Twilight Princess.

Do you have brothers and sisters?2 younger sisters, 1 older brother...I'm the middle child which explains it all

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? South Carolina ....and South Carolina.

What is your motto? You're not supposed to look back, you're supposed to keep going.

What are your hobbies? Traveling, music, drawing

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Vanilla

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Vietnam, Thailand, Italy, Australia, Alaska, Japan, Hawaii, Iceland. All for the scenery or culture.

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope.

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? I'm too hard on other people/myself. :c

One word that describes you? Introvert.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Violet

What is the weather like right now where you are? Like 100*F

How tall are you? 5'6

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be a singer and a lawyer. Haha, no.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Soccer

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? Anything, I suppose.

Last Movie You Watched? The Grey. Major 'meh.'

Would you like to be famous? Heck no! I'm too shy and I'd rather lead a normal life. :P

What Book Are You Reading? "Stunning," by Sara Shepard. Judge me.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Maybe help pay for some people's bills who can't afford it, give it to charities and Children's Hospitals, and Cancer Research.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Doctor...or a Youtuber :p

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd have green eyes instead of brown, a little bit taller, and my hair more curly.

What's the farthest you've been from home? Bermuda.

What is your favorite Zelda game? Majora's Mask

masterSword2

Smile!
1 younger sister

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Ohio and Ohio

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? I am more laid back and less outgoing.

What is your motto? I don't really have a specific motto.

What are your hobbies? Being on the computer, a game system or my iPod, sports, and hanging out with friends

If you could travel anywhere in the world - where would you go and why? Japan. It's always seemed to be an interesting place.

Have you ever met a famous person? Nope:/

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? Not very outgoing.

One word that describes you? Curious.

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Dark purple because it feels very calm, And IMO a bit mysterious.

What is the weather like right now where you are? 90 degrees and humid

How tall are you? 5'9

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I always wanted to be an astronaut. I'm still interested in it, but not doing it lol.

How do you spend your free time?watching anime, playing around on computer, music, hanging out with friends

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? (American) football. That or track/field.

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? I don't really have much preference, so I go with reccomendations.

Would you like to be famous? Not to the point where I'm suffocated by the media. I'll admit that I wouldn't mind being rather well known, but I don't think I could handle the lack of privacy.

What Book Are You Reading? Nothing, just trying to find something.

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Well because I want the money I'd give it all to a friend and tell him once the 5 days was up to give me back half. If that wouldn't work I'd just donate it to a charity. Probably the one my church has for Hati.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Artist or writer. Or an Olympic track runner

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? I'd be more outgoing abd friendly so I could make more friends.

What's the farthest you've been from home? North Carolina

What is your favorite Zelda game? The Wind Waker

Kyros 676

The Ultimate Hero
2 sisters...

Where is your birth place and are you far from it now? Rhode Island and now Connecticut

What two things could you not do when you were a child, but you can do now? throw a baseball at 60 mph and excel at LoZ games...

What is your motto? NEVER GIVE UP!

What are your hobbies? Baseball, Basketball, games, Swimming, hangin with friends, etc.

What is your favorite ice cream flavor? Mint chocolate chip :P

If you could travel anywhere in the world - Florida. I go there every year, but I just LOVE going there...

Have you ever met a famous person? Country singers at fairs...

What is your least favorite thing about yourself? mmmmm.... nothing ;)

One word that describes you? laid back/outgoing... (I know thats not one word but i'm both...)

If you were a crayon, what color would you be & why? Light blue or white cause I'm a light spirit ;)

What is the weather like right now where you are? Hot as ....

How tall are you? 5'3

When you were little - What did you want to do "when you grew up?" Are you doing it? I wanted to be an astronaut, but i'm not really the age to be doing that... and I don't want to anymore...

How do you spend your free time? Doing too much stuff.

Favorite sport you like to watch or participate in? Baseball

What kind of food do you prefer eating when you are out? THAI FOOD!

Would you like to be famous? A famous writer

What Book Are You Reading? DreamCatcher by Stephen King... and a million others

If you had $5 million to spend in 5 days, but with the clause that you could not spend any of it on yourself or your family, what would you do with it? Equally give it to friends.

If you knew that you could you try any kind of work/employment and that you would not fail, what would attempt doing? Famous Writer. I write loads of stories

If you could change something about yourself, what would it be & why? be able to tan better cause i'm super white.

What's the farthest you've been from home? florida...

What is your favorite Zelda game? Ocarina of Time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom