• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

24 Tributes, 24 Tragedies, A Hunger Games Roleplay

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
"I don't really feel like it," she muttered. "Thanks for the offer, but I'm useless anyway. I know I can't win, so what's the point?" She blew out a sigh and glanced at other people training. She figured District 1 boy was going to win, although there was the possibility of someone distracting him long enough for someone to get a deadly shot in.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Then wanna go do something besides train uselessly?" Jordan asked, smiling. He saw that she wasn't in the best mindset, and if she was so sure of her death, then why not die with the thought that she had someone there who cared for her in the games.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Well, we could have lunch." Jordan remembered seeing some food around the hall, and decided to grab some. He walked towards a corner of the room, motioning for Cotton to follow. He sat down and started to speak with her. "So, what did you do back in your district? Any hobbies?" He asked, looking up at her.

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
"I...I don't know. Survival is more important but we can't appear weak, can we?" Ashlynn asked. Never had she been so unsure of herself. "What do you want to do?"

------

Erin focused on her training, paying little attention to Manius. She already agreed to an alliance, and there was no point turning back now. But she didn't trust him. Any suicidal tribute may think its worth throwing their life away to stop him. The Vashe girl already seemed ready to slit his throat, and probably Erin's too. She hoped he was trained well.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
When Madi got tired of practicing knife-throwing accuracy, she tried to use some of the bigger weapons, like swords and scythes and things like that. She could barely lift any of them. But she did find a bamboo staff that she could handle pretty well, and she actually almost had fun with it for a while. But she eventually got tired for real, and put it down before looking around at the survival lesson/pamphlet things. She knew to take them with a grain of salt, but some of it might end up being helpful. Besides, she needed a break...

Luke eventually ended up just laying on his stomach in the middle of all the stuff he'd collected, panting and sweaty. He was tired, he'd practiced fighting too much... Tired in the Games was bad, so no too much fighting in the Games. OK, he was learning. That was good.

Kirito

I will never be a memory.
Volts sat in a corner of the training hall absentmindedly twisting together strands of wiring he had found. He still wanted to train with some weapons but this little machien was far more appealing.

Ganondork

goo
“Let’s talk,” he paused, biting his lower lip. He tried to play it off as being casual, but in reality was searching for the right words. “About slavery.” He flashed a smile at her, pulling her in closer. “It’s an interesting subject don’t you think? Watching people be manipulated.” He was silent for a while, letting his words settle within her. “We’re both being played, you know? But I don’t care. I just want to fill this void that’s been dug inside of me for years. I just want the taste of tribute blood on my lips.

“But you. You’re an interesting person. You’ve resigned yourself to death. Am I a slave, or are you? I have the freedom to kill as I please for the next few days – maybe even weeks! You? You’re staring death in the eye. You’re like a caged bird because you know how it ends.” He laughed for a while. He didn’t see the look she gave him as he laughed as heartily as he did, but he didn’t mind.

“But what if we can free that bird?”

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Cotton pushed herself off the wall and followed Jordan uneasily. Lunch was alright. Food was nice. Especially the Capitol food, she realized once she'd had a taste. "I don't -- didn't, rather, I didn't do much. Mostly just sat and thought. And sewed, I was pretty good at sewing. District 8 and all. I liked to read. Took me away from reality." Opening up to a stranger was weird. Too weird. "What about you?"

Trevor stared around, thinking. "Hmmm. Maybe one of us could do survival for today and then the other could do weapons today and then we switch off every day? And then on the final day we could come together and test each other. That sound good? That sounds awesome to me."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Jordan sensed her uneasiness, but with four days to enjoy the Capitol, he had no time for subtly getting to know someone, and the subtle flirting his friends in 6 were so fond of was a lost cause to him. He looked up at her. "The usual teenager crap," he started, smirking, "hanging out with friends, causing a ruckus, hanging out with my sister." He looked down, feeling his throat clench up. "I'm working on how to get back to them, without killing you or anyone else."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Don't be sad. No matter what, stay positive." Jordan said, looking up at her. He grabbed her hand, making her look into his eyes. "Promise me, that while your here, in the Capitol, you don't worry, just enjoy it. And if you need someone to make you smile, come to me. If we are just cannon fodder, might as well go out smiling."

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Cotton blushed slightly as Jordan touched her hand. No one had ever done that to her before, she had never been someone to touch like that. She stared at him, mouth slightly agape, taken aback. What a thought process. Completely foreign to her. No one could possibly be this cheery. "O-okay," she stammered, looking at her nails again. Suddenly she realized she had never introduced herself. "...My name is Cotton."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"I'm still Jordan," he stated, smiling. He stood up, still holding one of her hands. "Now. Even though we're cannon fodder, I plan on teaching you enough to make sure you become a pain in the butt for any careers who want to wipe us out. Now let's go!"

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom