• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

24 Tributes, 24 Tragedies, A Hunger Games Roleplay

Ganondork

goo
As he was training, he noticed Erin walk up to him in the corner of his eye. He suppressed the smirk that crawled across his face. He waited patiently, half listening to what she said, then turned to her.

"Look here." He licked his lips, giving himself a moment to come up with what to say. He never was good with words. "I feel alive. Who cares if I scare a few of the other tributes? The Capitol doesn't care as long as no one shows up in a body bag. I'm untouchable." He puffed out his chest. "Look at me!" He leaned into Erin, his lips to her ear. "Stick with me, and you'll live a little longer. If I don't," he paused, making a x across his chest with his scythes, "I'm dead. We both know that. But we can be a great team. One of us has to die, but if we stick close together, they can't do much until everyone else is dead. Is it any fun to kill two people at once? No! I already got it mapped out in my head."

He put his arm around her shoulder and pulled her in really close. "Look here, I tend to the fire in the night. The tributes will be scared already. You hang out in the trees. If any show up, you put a few knives into them. It's as easy as that!"

Doc

BoDoc Horseman
Erin pushed away from Manius. "Fine, just don't touch me," she snapped,"but if you try anything, I will make sure a cannon will sound for you." Erin glanced at the other tributes. None were much of a threat. If Manius didn't try to kill her, she might win the Games with ease.

Ganondork

goo
Manius grinned as she shoved him away. "Whatever you say." He shrugged, knowing he wouldn't pay much attention to her words. He just needed to survive until the end. That was the goal, anyway. He looked over at the other tributes. He watched them socialize, train, and wander aimlessly around. He or Erin would win, and Manius knew that. In the back of his mind, he began to wonder if he lived for the games. This was the first time he had ever felt alive. His victims were finally real, and he could imagine slitting their throat, strangling them, torturing them. He held the laugh that rose up his throat, but his eyes showed bloodlust.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Vashe walked past Manius, looking ahead and down, not even looking at him. She focused her eyes on one of the archery ranges, deciding she might have a try with that, though she didn't think she'd do nearly as well with it as she did with close-combat weapons.

"I may be dying," she said softly, in a creepy whisper, "But I will die free. You are an eager slave and that is a sad thing."

She walked off and grabbed a bow.

Ganondork

goo
Manius listened to each word that the girl told him intently. He contemplated them for a few moments before laughing. Laughter escaped his lips, but only low enough for him to hear. He was having so much fun already! He had enough interaction with the tributes for the day, and assigned himself to actual training. He mindlessly cut away at the dummies, the scythes growing dull. He found a sword in the rack of weapons and held it in his hands. It felt light in his hands, but still comfortable. As he cut away at the dummies, he noticed the girl who whispered to him looking at him. He turned his head and smiled amicably. He turned back to the dummy and swung his sword, beheading it. He looked back at her, his eyes maniacal.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
((yeah so i just realized i haven't even looked in this thread for a few days. sorry guys :c ))

Trevor tugged on Ashlynn's arm. "Come on, we gotta do some training. Looks like we have to watch out for District 1 guy, though, he looks kinda crazy," he told her. "What do you want to do, survival or weapons?"

Cotton didn't want to train. She didn't feel like it right then so she wouldn't. She stood with her arms folded across her chest, leaning with her back against the wall. This was so boring. Why practice when she knew she was going to die? She couldn't fight anyway, so practicing with a weapon was pointless, and all she needed to know for survival was water and food are nice.

She sighed and pushed a hand through her hair. Such immaturity, getting into fights over nothing. These people had no idea what they were doing, however well they might fake it. They were all just kids. No one was really a brutal murderer, not deep down. That one was just clumsy, that one had false hope, those were forming an alliance that was bound to be broken somehow, that one was simply acting tough. Everyone was just doing what they were taught to do, whether it was to be kind to everyone no matter what or train for this sort of thing.

And Cotton? Well... she was just bait. Easy pickings.

Shadsie

Sage of Tales
Vashe smiled in return, mustering up a look of forgiveness in her eyes. She turned back to training. Promptly missed a few targets. She was just no good at long-range. Maybe if she'd had a deer-rifle or a shotgun, occasionally used on the ranches. She'd never been very good with them, either. Brain-bolting livestock animals or cutting the key veins of the neck, this she knew. Combat she didn't. At least the guy took off the dummy's head quick and clean. She needed to get her defiance out before dying, but if she could hold him off, perhaps he'd finish things quickly.

Vashe knew she was a fool. She didn't care. Nonetheless, she decided to mess with him. She grabbed up one of the butcher-knives she'd had brought in and strolled up to him, making like she was going to try some combat-practice on a dummy. She did so, but she "called her attacks."

"A beast's heart is here." *Stab* In my district, that's how we dealt with bears when they came after the stock. "The brain..." *stab* is here. "A quick, humane stun-bolt in the slaughter-shed and the meat is ready to be sliced." She sliced the dummy up further. "Ribs, chops, and the back-loin are here. Humans aren't too different from cattle or pigs..."

She jumped over to Manius and put the tip of a knife against the cartaroid artery of his neck. "Of course, draining the meat or doing the special butchering a quick slice to right here." She smiled evily. She took the knife back in an instant. "I might be prepared to die, but I am by no means weak. That... was for the District 6 boy."

She added, "And if you even think about hurting my poor little District partner before he has a fair chance... I'll have your liver with onions."

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nora had her arms crossed as she watched the Tributes train profusely. Her cold stare hopping from face to face until finally her glance stuck on Manius. She watched him move swifty, swinging his blade in a variety of directions. What intrigued her the most was his sinister smile. She crossed her arms even tighter, gripping them until they left indents in her skin. "Interesting..." she mumbled to herself.

Ganondork

goo
Manius took a step back, trying to hide the look of surprise on his face. He held his sword at his side, feigning surrender. A bead of sweat trickled down his face, and he watched her with a careful eye. "If you do something now, they'll do worse to you than what I'll ever do to you." He put his arm around her, his sword at his side still. "Let's take a walk together." As he led her away, he noticed the gaze of a woman in the doorway. He smiled at her, his eyes twinkling.

Sydney

The Good Samaritan
Nora's cheeks showed only a touch of red as she noticed Manius smile at her. The hold on her arms tightened, nearly breaking the skin before she quickly turned around and left.

TatlTails

WANTS HER VMS BACK
Vashe's 'poor little District partner' actually looked OK, believe it or not. He obviously wasn't at the level of a Career, but the skill he had was much more than his usual demeanor implied.

Bobby noticed Nora walking away from the doorway and quickly ran to catch up with her. He grabbed her wrist tightly and forced her to look in his direction. His outfit screamed "swag" and his smile was slightly crooked. "Where do you think you're going, babe?" he asked, his vicious smile widening. "You left poor me all alone today."

blue-eyes

Phoenix
Jordan started to train with daggers, twisting and turning, throwing them and slashing, surprisingly acrobatic. He ended by kicking over the dummy with a spin. He knew that it was overly flashy, but it always amused his sister. He started picking up the mess he made. His eyes wandered around, noticing the redness in the face of some, from either training or embarrassment, he could not discern. He saw Madi, who seemed reluctant to speak with him. He knew he needed to protect her, for Daggers sake. He'd talk with her later, at dinner. He needed to forge alliances, or at least learn who was worth protecting. He spotted a girl doing nothing but leaning against a wall. She looked a year or so younger than him.

"Hey! I'm Jordan." Jordan stated, offering this hand to shake.

LittleGumball

Slammin' Salmon
Cotton blinked at the boy, slightly confused as to why he chose to talk to her instead of chop up dummies. "Hi, Jordan," she said, gingerly shaking his hand. She didn't know what to say so she didn't say anything else. Weren't people only nice to people to get allies? Why did he choose her? This... was strange. She didn't know if she could trust him.

blue-eyes

Phoenix
"Sorry if I'm intruding on your... Whatever you're doing, but you looked confused. I wanted to know if you wanted help with anything?" Jordan said, smiling reassuringly. He knew most people though he was trying to get allies, but he truly cared for the other people in the games. He looked around at the different stations, pondering what information was going to be taught, the promptly changed. He knew it had happened before, with them teaching about plants then making poisonous variations. He tried looking for one to teach Cotton, if she wanted his help.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom