• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2019 NBA Finals

Ninja

Well well well
My wife and I are huge basketball fans and the journey that the Raps has was incredible. Here’s some thoughts from me:

- Raptors victory does not deserve to get downplayed because of injuries. The Warriors have had their share of victories against hobbled teams. Injuries are part of the game and unfortunately it was stacked against them this time.

- Klay is a stud for coming back out to shoot those free throws. Dude showed some massive heart and was on pace to drop at least 40 points. I hope Klay and KD get back as soon as possible.

- Raptors played some amazing basketball and their team was extremely balanced. Ibaka off the bench was incredible and VanYEET was definitely the player of the game for balling out in the 4th to keep the Raptors in it.

- Kerr coached his heart out and did a really good job of changing up the rotations to balance out offense and defense. He drew up a picture perfect play at the end and unfortunately the ball did not bounce in Curry’s favor. Warriors championship DNA showed up, what a great team.

- Shame on ABC and to some extent Doris Burke for asking unacceptable questions during the ceremony. Asking Kahwi about FA? Asking Lowry about DeMar? The media circus was in full effect and I’m disappointed that Doris didn’t avoid the awkward questions.

- NBA is WIDE OPEN next season and I’m very excited about it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom