• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2016 - What are you thankful for?

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
Hi everyone! For most of us Thanksgiving is right around the corner. I figured it might be a good time to share what we're thankful for. It can either apply for this year alone or something you're thankful for in general.

I'm thankful for ZD, all of my friends here, and all the support they've given me for the past two years.

I'm also thankful for a few various other things such as my family, Minecraft, Technology, Earth, and Trump getting elected instead of Hillary.

Last edited:

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I know I'm English and we don't celebrate thanksgiving but English pilgrims were present and I think we should. I'm thankful for my little kitten Loki, he's had such a rough start to his little life and I could not happier that things are looking up for him. If anyone doesn't know his story it's my first blog entry

Moonstone

embrace the brand new day
This year I moved half way across the country. I'm thankful to the people who took faith in me and hired me after only a month being here, and I'm thankful to the community that has been so accepting of an outsider.

karu

Panamaniac
I'm thankful for my new friends and family tat's I've made here in ZD-I, the spaghetti my mom made for me this morning, the Pokemon Moon game, Pokemon Moon pins, and Pokemon Moon poster my big bro-bro got me, and the matching necklaces my father got for me and my sister. That's the unspoiled and spoiled things I'm thankful for

Beauts

Rock and roll will never die
This year has been ****. I've never been less thankful for anything in my ****ing life. Trump is president, May is PM, I lost my job due to a ****ing joke set of circumstance which were completely unfair, I'm depressed again, I fell out with one of my best friends permanently, there is too much war going on, not enough care for the environment, I still live in a different country from my partner and David Bowie and Lemmy died (well ok Lemmy was at the end of last year but it basically still counts as it was in the last 12 months).

I'm only thankful for the fact we don't celebrate thanksgiving in the UK tbh because it sounds like a terrible idea.

There's so much I'm thankful for recently. God had blessed me so much in this past year. I'm thankful for the kind people at the hospital when I had appendix surgery. I'm beyond thankful for my parents and family who have done so so much for me, my wonderful friends who encourage me, my hope and comfort that God gives me, a home to live in, three meals a day, my community theater who is like a second family to me. The list goes on and on and on.

ectoBiologist

Still Fandom Trash
I'm thankful for my family, friends, and the fact that I'm as fortunate as I am when it comes to money, because my family doesn't make a ton, but there are people with way worse situations than me.

Oh, and the Internet, the greatest tool of our generation.

Jamie

Till the roof comes off, till the lights go out...
trans-pan-demi-ethno-christian-math-autis-genderfluid-cheesecake
I am of course thankful for my family and friends. I am thankful that by building a good support system around me I was able to gain the confidence to come off my medicine and I feel better and happier as a result. I am thankful that I finally have a dream to look forward to. I am thankful to all of ZD for making this another year where I have somewhere to go when I am happy, sad, excited, disappointed, angry, or just plain bored. Thanks everyone :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom