• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 ZD Marathon Wrap Up

Thanks for the thread, RedDekuScrub.

*The memes commemorating Mases and Gooey were both amazing and hilarious.
*The idea for speedrun contests between two players was great.
*The trolls on TwitchTV refused to yield.
*Mases trolled DARK MASTER by bringing out the board game.
*Josh proved to everyone that he is the number 1 Zelda player.

Atticus said:
I also liked how Mosley was the only who could finally beat Demise.

Seeing as how he is a former forum admin, you shouldn't have expected any less. :bleh:

Linksister82

Setterwind
Golly! There were just too many to name. Among many others, I did like them saying "...doesn't afraid of anything"...now I say it alot. I liked Caleb's finger dance. So glad that the charity will benefit so much from our/their fun times!

My favorite was myself trying to order them a pizza. :P Oh, and all the beard jokes. :lol: I wish I could've caught the last three days of it, but I still enjoyed it a lot, and it's awesome that all the proceeds go to charity. I'm looking forward to the next one.

Around The World Marathon

I have an idea and i think it will be awesome if this happens and even though i doubt i or anyone who wants to in the end will do it, i want to do a Zelda Marathon around the world. So basically just random Zelda fans like myself will get together and do one. It will be hard to do because of the trust issues and me being one of them not having to technology to stream. All we really need is 5 or 6 six people who will communicate and organise who will play what games and at what times they will play, also we have to pick a charity because im not sure on who we should do it for.

The reason i bring this up is if i don't end up doing it, i might encourage others to do it.

I wouldn't mind doing this sometime, but I would want to do a marathon that is all Zelda games 100% completion whether the person playing is good or not. I would want comments during the marathon about the current game being played and what is going on and any extra neat little information that can be found. It would be way more in depth than any walkthrough that has ever been seen before, but it would take a lot of research for even just one game.

What if you liked the whole marathon itself :D!? Of course I haven't watched all of the marathon, but what I did like was the sayings of "This is Crazy" and the "Welcome Mases, I am the Essence of the Triforce."

Fig

The Altruist
One of my favorite moments when the staff was playing Four Swords Adventures! The way how the game was hectic throughout the game: priceless! :xd:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom