• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 ZD Marathon Wrap Up

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
My least favourite part (by far) was watching everybody fail at beating Demise. I can beat him so quickly and it made it so FRUSTRATING to watch.

Yeah. Everybody in the chat was like "SHIELD BASH YOU FOOLS!"

I thought it was funny at the end of the Marathon. Techniqually GOOEY beat A Link to the Past, because Mases was so excited that he ran off before entering the room with the Triforce. Gooey took the controller and finished the game. After that the Zelda Dungeon staff kept repeating "Welcome Mases, I am the Essence of the Triforce" in different tones.

Last edited:

Smitie

The Dutch Kusagari
Sadly I saw only small parts because of this crappy internet with data limit I have here in Germany. I really liked the four swords adventure with 4 players and the chaos just to get the most force gems. And of course Michelle, Mases and others saying my forum name and real name when I donated 10 dollar :D. It is a shame that my card was too late for the real mailbag, but that is how international post works -.-. I really enjoyed the parts that I saw and maybe I'll rewatch the stream when I'm in the Netherlands with better unlimited data internet.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom