• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 Movie

I'm not going to see it. It's just another movie about people predicting the end of the world. It looks kinda interesting, but I'm not into those movies where the world ends. Too depressing.

G

goronslikefire

The mayans also predicted that the world would in the 1300's, but it didn't because according to them it was the fourth attempt of earth. They beleived their gods had created 5 worlds, with the last ending in 2012, but that was part of there religion, and there are so many religions that we don't know who's right and who's wrong. But I am Christian, so I do alse believe that God will save us. Also, if you look at it another way, it's more like they had to stop counting somewhere.
Although I will see this movie because it looks like a good movie.

The mayans also predicted that the world would in the 1300's, but it didn't because according to them it was the fourth attempt of earth. They beleived their gods had created 5 worlds, with the last ending in 2012, but that was part of there religion, and there are so many religions that we don't know who's right and who's wrong. But I am Christian, so I do alse believe that God will save us. Also, if you look at it another way, it's more like they had to stop counting somewhere.
Although I will see this movie because it looks like a good movie.
I actually thought that the Mayans believed that history repeated itself in "cycles." This I heard from my dad, who knows a lot. He also said that they were predicting the end of this "cycle" in 2012, and that others have come and gone. Not saying this is all true, since I've never studied the Mayans, just that it's what I've heard.

And another good point is that they had to stop counting somewhere. If they predicted the rest of life, they would still be alive and doing so, wouldn't they?

Steve

5/19/13
While this movie is based upon complete rubbish, the special effects look amazing, definitely a must see thriller. I don't think I've seen a single movie with CGI looking that real. I wasn't too big on The Day After Tomorrow, mostly because it focused more on the characters surviving than the actual event, but this looks like it will be the bread and butter of the film.

L

look

i watched it in the cinema, it was pretty good!!!my friends and i loved lt!
I hope the day never happen!

DreamDevourer

Born to Fail
Eh...was an okay movie. Most of it was explosions and buildings collapsing, with a lot of deaths that made me go, "Oh, poor people!"

All in all, if you are bored, have excess money, love death and explosions, then by all means see it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom