• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2012 Movie

N

NarutoAngel221

Release Date: November 13, 2009
Genre: Action
Cast: John Cusack, Chiwetel Ejiofor, Amanda Peet, Oliver Platt, Thandie Newton, Danny Glover and Woody Harrelson
Directed: Roland Emmerich
Written by: Roland Emmerich & Harald Kloser
Produced by: Harald Kloser, Mark Gordon & Larry Franco
Executive Producers: Roland Emmerich,
Ute Emmerich,Michael Wimer

Plot:
Never before has a date in history been so significant to so many cultures, so many religions, scientists, and governments. 2012 is an epic adventure about a global cataclysm that brings an end to the world and tells of the heroic struggle of the survivors.

What can you say about this??....When I first heard about this I do wish it will never happen its scary ....

Doesn't really seem like the type of movie I would pay to see. Sure, if there wasn't anything else playing and I was bored, I would probably see it, but it's not something I'm looking forward to or anything. Mainly because I don't think the world will "end" in 2012, and that would just minimize the enjoyment of the movie for me.

K

kukuruza

Very much it would be desirable to look a film! I look forward!

Neo

The One
Nah, I don't think I'll see it. I don't need to scare myself anymore that I already have with this 2012 thing.

But that thing about scientists confirming it...they...made that up...right?

Megamannt125

Blue Link
Has anyone seen the commercial for it? They made it seem like an actual commercial about 2012 and how to survive rather than a movie about it, I bet some people will actually believe it.

Neo

The One
Has anyone seen the commercial for it? They made it seem like an actual commercial about 2012 and how to survive rather than a movie about it, I bet some people will actually believe it.

That's what makes me ask if they did confirm it.

Did they?

K

Koulatio

I like all of these disaster movies. I'm 100 percent going to see this. And i'm a fan of John Cusak, so more reason to go see it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Yeah, I might go see it, just because I can.

<never before="" has="" a="" date="" in="" history="" been="" significant="" to="" cultures,="" so="" many=""><never before="" has="" a="" date="" in="" history="" been="" significant="" to="" cultures,="" so="" many=""> religions

--Orly? Naw, I don't think the world will end in 2012. In fact, the world is not gonna end, not gonna be destroyed, etc, just cleansed. This earth was built for mankind to live in, it wont be destroyed.

So don't be afraid of 2012, have faith. The bible says that nobody knows--save God--the exact date, time and year of the end of this evil system of things.

My opinion, anyway. ;)</never></never>

Neo

The One
Tetra, you speak the truth. Only He knows, and He will save the world from death.

I just wonder if that day is soon...perhaps I'm getting off-topic, but this movie does deal with the end of the world.

That's why I just can't watch it.

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
Tetra, you speak the truth. Only He knows, and He will save the world from death.

I just wonder if that day is soon...perhaps I'm getting off-topic, but this movie does deal with the end of the world.

That's why I just can't watch it.

Yes, I know it seems scary and all. And it should be scary, because it deals with the world ending. I am scared, to tell you the truth, but remember that a movie is a movie.

Real things happening in life is different, though. And so I invite you to visit the thread Urgent Call, so that we don't get off-topic here. ^^

Len

Zelda On Paper
brrr... and... the WATER APOCALIPSIS is... holy!, well... as my dad (rest in peace, among with mom) said "if you fear something, face it", so i am going to go to see ti, this movie is not going to make me scared nor cry, maybe i agree with you in the fact that is "scary" but i love to face my fears and beat "till i kill them (note: yeah we all wish and struggle for ethrenity life, "sigh"....i think that this prediction is just a rumor, i don,t give it too much credit enought to believe it will happend (if this helps, try to forgive that this will happend someday: i don,t know maybe.... doing the things you like to do, that should work)

This earth was built for mankind to live in, it wont be destroyed.

What? That doesn't make much sense at all in my opinion. Given that humans have only inhabited the Earth for a mere fraction of its existence.

I really don't see why people are so concerned about a several thousand year old prophecy. What evidence is there that this is any more accurate than Benjamin Keach's failed prediction, or Charles Wesley or anyone else who has tried to predict the end of the world.

Anyway, movies like this don't particularly interest me, so I probably won't see it, but I might watch it eventually.

Veely

Unwanted ZD Member
I was thinking bout the mayans having to make the calender and everything it is kinda BS... Does anyone know why they stopped no but I have a theory! The mayans where attacked by the Spaniards right??(well not attacked they got a big whiff of a plague) And that is when they were making the calender... So puts this in math
mayans+ Illnesses from Spaniards= Why they didn't finish the calendar...
anyway I might go see it might! I also agree with Ao on this one god will save us! Hopefully! =D

A

Anthony

This Movie, in my opinion, seems quite interesting.
It shows the possible fate of humanity, which appeals to me as a Scientist.

A sixth mass extinction is due, the time period, currently remains unknown, it could be dangerously close, or miles away. This is just for those arguing.

In my personal opinion, the world will not end in 2012, it is just a rumour, which has been blown out of proportion.
As Dragon565333 previously stated, the Mayans may have died from disease before the calendar was finished, this remains a likely thoery.

D

defeater109

I was thinking bout the mayans having to make the calender and everything it is kinda BS... Does anyone know why they stopped no but I have a theory! The mayans where attacked by the Spaniards right??(well not attacked they got a big whiff of a plague) And that is when they were making the calender... So puts this in math
mayans+ Illnesses from Spaniards= Why they didn't finish the calendar...
anyway I might go see it might! I also agree with Ao on this one god will save us! Hopefully! =D
i gotta agree with the part about the mayans, and im not religious or anything so if we all do die in 2012 well woop-dee-do not alot we can do so just live with it. Oh and i might see this movie, doubtful though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom