• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2010 or 2011?

Icetomeetyou

*brofist*
I think that there's a high chance that it might come out this year, in fact I think that it will. December would be great because then i could ask for it for Christmas and I won't have to buy it myself. I would love for it to come out this year but since I know that Nintendo has pushed beck release dates before I still think that there is a chance that it will come out next year. If coming out next year means prefection (or as prefect as it can be), I'm all for it.

L

leftyrock91

I honestly believe this game will come out this year. I don't think there is a need to delay it to 2011. The game has been in production for quite some time now. The reason Brawl was delayed so much is because we knew about it right when they started making it. We just found out about Zelda Wii officially at last E3. And even it was behind closed doors. Just because we heard about it recently, doesn't mean that's when they started working on it. I believe in Nintendo, and think they'll do what they can. Im not going to worry about when the game's coming out. Worrying will just make you sick and impatient.

(off topic for 1 sec, just joined the forums, so that'll explain why none of you have seen me. I posted an introduction on the community forums)

Last edited by a moderator:
2010!

You know why? First of all I can play it sooner than later!
Second of all, I found Twilight Princess was waay overthought, they got rid of a lot of sweet beta stuff, and all that stuff would probs still be in the game if they didn't keep messing with it. Majoras mask took two years to develop and it was awesome!

C

chrono123

I sure hope it's 2010! I really want a new Zelda game and I can't wait for this to come out!

D

DekuLink

They've already said it's coming out in 2010 like 20 times. Jeez.

I agree with the rest of all of you it would be great for the game to come ou tthis year because i mean they have been working on it for 7 years for all you out there that
didnt know. But then again you have to think about this possible could be one of the best zelda games when it comes out!!

So i am going to have to go with 2011! But i will have to say it would be nice to get the game out before christmas if that is possible!!

<Zelda for Ever> :)

B

BY2K

Well, since that Other M is to be released June 27th and Galaxy 2 to be released in May (just check the Nintendo American Media Summit), the holidays is all clear for Zelda.

NES

Awesome
Honestly, I want this game to come out whenever it will be perfect and ready to rock. Yeah, I'm impatiently excited for it, but Nintendo should take their time. As long as we get the game eventually and when it's perfectly tweaked, I'm fine.

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
Well, with the announcements yesterday that SMG2 and Metroid Other M are coming out in the first half of the year, it seems really likely that Zelda Wii will be coming out in Q4. If not then what? We will either see Zelda by Christmas or Ninty will drop a bomb at E3...but since they don't have a Metroid or Mario, nothing else (like a secret Star Fox title) is going to cut it for the except for Zelda...

knowlee

Like a river's flow, it never ends...
I would love for it to come out at the end of 2010, but if all else fails I could deal with a 2011 release. :) Although it'll make the waiting for a new Zelda to play a lot more painful if that were to happen...

D

DekuLink

Woah woah waoh guys.

Don't rush it? Do you even know how long Zelda Wii has been in development? 4 to 4.5 years. They said in an Iwata Asks interview that they started developing it before Twilight Princess came out. If I recall correctly, Ocarina of Time was in development for 5 years.

I don't think 4 and a half years is exactly rushing it. Relax.

I don't think this is really open for debate. But yea, you can all still say whether you want them to wait or not. But it's not like it's gonna change anything.

octorok74

TETTAC
I would like to see Zelda Wii come out by the end of 2010, but if it has to come out in 2011 then it is okay. Nintendo does need to take it's time in making this, because with all the speculations flying around, they need to set some people straight. I'm not going to say it should come out in 2011, because then I'll mope around, but it would be better designed if it came out in 2011.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom