• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2010 or 2011?

M

majoraskullkid

I vote for 2010 because I can't wait anymore!!!!!! And like DekuLink said, they are not rushing it at all. It's been a quite long time it is in development.

Hero Of Spirits

Champion of Cyrodiil
I'm a good waiter, so i don't mind when they release it. Still like it to be near Christmas or early 2011, though. I hope they take their time on this game, make it the best one EVER!!! Don't rush it, whatever you do... :(

blubb

Ash Gala Wonderful!
Though it'd be nice to see it come out this year, my guess would be Feb 21, 2011. That'd be exactly the 25th anniversary of LoZ, and plus it's a Monday.

blubb is right, that's my guess too. I would rather have it around Chritmas time though so I don't have to pay for it lol.

vatti

The Acorn sized Magician
Thats a hard question... I would love it if it came out this year cause that would mean that it was out. But if it came out in 2011 it would probably be a little better cause they would have more time to work on it.

Y

younglink

2011 cause i want it to be better than TP cause it lacked a lot of things that i liked about Zelda and i want them to put more work into it.

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
The game is releasing Christmas time this year everyone. You can start pre-ordering it now. There is a thread I posted called Pre-Order. The link to pre-order is right there. 2010!!!!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom