• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

2010 or 2011?

LozzyKate

Ask Me Why I Love The Photoshops
I've heard two years 2010 or 2011. Would you want Zelda Wii to come out this year and be rushed a tad or next year when time is taken and more effort is put into the game? Discuss your opinions.

Ikana

Trollkastel
Even though I would love for it to come out this year I still want it to come out in 2011.The reason why is that I want them to take their time on it and not rush just to have it come out this year.I just want them to take their time on it and not rush

Raven

Former Hylian Knight
I would rather they released it at the very end of 2010, like December 2010. But that's just wishful thinking, it would be nice to have it for the holidays but i think we may have to wait longer than that. Sometimes I think they're all just sitting around not doing anything, but I have to believe that Zelda is being worked on right now! by someone, somewhere. If I don't remind myself regularly i think i might go crazy. Kidding, I'm sure other people wish they knew how the game is progressing so far. Just throwin this out there again but I remember someone saying the core areas of the game were pretty much finished. our new adventure is practically already set in stone. now they just gotta do all that other stuff =)

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I want it to come out this year, but I want them to do a good job too. So, I can't decide.

I want it to be a great Zelda game, but I want it NOW!

Jupiter

Bringer of Jollity
I want to wait until it is finished. I hope that that is this year. So I am voting for 2010.

But I think we will have to wait until 2011.

I want this game to come out in 2010. Simple as that, but I would rather wait until Spring of 2011 if it makes the game better. Yes I would love to have it for the holidays, but if they push the release to fast, it could ruin the game to bugs, or errors. I am more then willing to wait an extra couple months for the game to be release perfect.

Jesper

I am baaacccckkkk
We dont even know how far they are at the game. Only because they give a 2010 release date doesnt meen that they are rushing it? It might already be done, only polishing and stuff to do. They have been working on it since 2007, afterall :)

DCMN

Hero of Internet
I WANT a 2010 release, it might be likely because they've had a long time on this, but I'd put money on it on being 2011

Steve

5/19/13
It's already been confirmed to be released later this year, so all my money is on that. I'd rather them hold off an implement better graphic quality, but eh, as long as the rest of the game is worth the six years of development.

Y2K3

Lushier than Mercy!
While a 2010 release would be really nice, I'm thinking it will probably be delayed until 2011. But, as long as the game ends up being a good one, in the end, I won't really care.I figure if that's the case, than the wait was worth it. Sadly, until the game is played, we won't be able to tell how good it is. Pictures and videos don't do justice.

Xinnamin

Mrs. Austin
While I'd love for a 2010 release for the holiday season, Nintendo seems to have a thing for pushing back releases (TP and Brawl come to mind). They did say they were pretty much done with it, so hopefully they can get it out by the end of 2010, but if they delay it into 2011 to tweak things like the graphics, I'd be willing to wait as long as the end result is perfect.

Link1432

Most Uncreatively Named
Considering how long they've been working on it, I don't think there's much tweaking left they'd be doing on it. 2010 (most likely December) doesn't seem all that unlikely to me.

Considering how long they've been working on it, I don't think there's much tweaking left they'd be doing on it. 2010 (most likely December) doesn't seem all that unlikely to me.

I'm agreeing with this. I need a good Christmas present anyways. ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom