• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Spoiler 2 Weeks Until Skyward Sword!

RedDekuScrub

Red as the Crimson Sun
OK, so this is a short post, but I just wanted to ask a question. So, if you haven't noticed The Legend of Zelda Skyward Sword comes out in 2 weeks from today!

So here is the question:

What are you most excited for about Skyward Sword so far? Why?

*note* The title says *SPOILERS* because the comments might have spoilers in them.

The motion controls and the art style. I just can't wait to walk around in that beautiful world for myself!

EDIT: and the toilet.

Zorth

#Scoundrel
The story & Side-quests..

Love how Skyloft will be like Clock Town and there will be tons of side-quests <3

Hylian Knight

Green Armored Menace
I love a game with good SQs and a good storyline which is great so far from what I've seen.

Zorth I took your game hint into consideration on my Zelda Riddle.

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Being able to swing the Wiimote like Link wielding the Goddess/Master Sword, finding out what will happen to Fi, and ultimately watching as Hyrule develops into a majestic kingdom when the Skyloftians descend back onto its lands.

Z

Zelda_Austria

Of course I'm most excited about the motion-controls!

It already comes out in 11 days in Europe :D

I'm very curious about the new gameplay, the overlapping of dungeon gameplay into the overworld gameplay. Also the origin stories excite me, so I hope they won't dissapoint. Lastly I'm just excited to play a real Zelda title again (last real one was TP) and one that just might rival Ocarina of Time and Majora's Mask.

onilink17

onilink17
I'm most excited for the ability to create your own sword combos with the motion controls. I can't wait till the 20th

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom