• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

15 minutes of fame

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
They say every human being has their own "15 minutes of fame". This can be in a good or bad way. Did this ever happen to you? I had my "15 minutes of fame" happen to me a few times. I was in the local newspapers in 1985 when there was a triathlon and I happened to put my miserable head in front of the camera without even knowing it. The sec time was in 2011 when I was at the Bruins vs Coyotes game in Prague and I sat next to the Coyotes bench. A shot was taken from goalie Jason Lebarbara and I sat next to him (glass in between) so I was on tv too. In Oct 2016 I was in the local newspapers because of my job and not even four weeks ago I was on local tv also because of my job. *poor tv*
So what's your story?

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
I was in the local newspaper for reading 100 books and talking about them at my local library when I was 4.

That was a little while ago now so it is about time I had another 15 minutes of fame.

misskitten

Hello Sweetie!
Been in both the local newspaper and local tv, been interviewed for a national-wide newspaper and even made the background on the national news (they were filming people at the airport, so of course they zoomed in on the girl with blue hair in the queue, lol)

Ninja

Well well well
Back when I was in Florida, the powerball lottery was climbing to record numbers, and 18 year old me decided to buy a ticket for "**** it" reasons. A local news station was there interviewing people, and I was one of the few interviewed and it showed on air. My friends saw it on the news and they gave me so much **** for stumbling over a few words and looking at the camera.

Fifteen minutes of shame accomplished.

pyjamas5189

Secretly a cat
I was in my collages prospectus for a year and my practice got to 'model' some bandages for the companys catalogue but I think that's about it. Not the most exciting.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom