• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Classic 1200 Wii Points...which Game?

A link to the past costs 800
Original zelda costs 500
Adventure of link costs 500 points

Either I get a link to the past or both of the other two. (Already got MM and OOT for wii)

I've never really played more than a bit of link to the past, and none of the other two. What are your thoughts on these 3 games, which should i choose?

New Link

Link's Reincarnation
they are all REALLY HARD!! I would pick Zelda I and II because I just dont have fun playing ALTTP for some reason..

Ya ive heard they're hard, like a lot of old games. I would have to buy more wii points to get a link to the past and the first zelda >.>

guapo2003

The incomparable legend
I would get the original and AoL for now since you will have 2 games to play, but yes eventually get A Link To The Past.

Well, A Link to the Past is probably in my top 3 of zelda games. I would get that for sure just because its great in every way, even the graphics are pretty good for such an old game.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
In order from least to greatest out of those 3 I would say:
3) Zelda II
2) The original Legend of Zelda
1) A Link to the Past
Yes I know that I haven't completed A Link to the Past yet but from what i've played, it's better then the first two (A Link to the Past even has a plot that continues thought the game, and I honestly like the plot the best) and that's saying a lot because I 100%ed the first two. The first two games were hard and Zelda II was frustrating. So I would say A Link to the Past.

I would say get all three with some more points.

But I would go with the Original and Adventures of Link, because then you have two games to play and that would mean longer enjoyment from playing.

Good luck deciding!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom