• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

1000 Chuck Norris Fact List

insanity76

I don't suffer from it ..
45. The quickest way to a man's heart is with Chuck Norris' fist.

46. There's no such thing as tornadoes. Chuck Norris just doesn't like trailer parks.

47. Chuck Norris can roundhouse kick you into the future. You'll then be able to look back on the day you died.

48. Chuck Norris puts the 'laughter' in manslaughter.

49. Chuck Norris took a vacation to the Virgin Islands, and when he came back, they were just called the Islands.

(that's a classic one where I live)

insanity76

50. Video footage of a bear who was fortunate to cross paths with Chuck Norris on a day when he was feeling merciful:

Last edited by a moderator:
i'm glad my favorites haven't been used yet.

53. there is no theory of evolution, just a list of animals chuck norris allows to live
54. the great wall of china was originally built to keep chuck norris out, it failed miserably

Master

Upcoming
49. Chuck Norris took a vacation to the Virgin Islands, and when he came back, they were just called the Islands.

(that's a classic one where I live)

Nice one ^^

50. When the sun goes down , its because chuck norris closes one of his eyes

Zelda's_Child

~Insert Epicness Here~
Wrong , Edward is the only guy who can glow ! :lol:

Don't you DARE remind me of Twilight!! gawsh... yeesh...

54. Archeologists in India recently uncovered a new dinosaur. It’s actually many dinosaurs but one is in the middle of all the others. The one in the middle is believed to have killed the others with a single roundhouse kick to the face. The archeologists wanted to call it ChuckNorrisaurs but the Indian government changed the name to Himotosaurous because it’s simply not possible for Mr. Norris to be killed.

55. Chuck Norris got a perfect score on his SAT's, simply by writing Chuck Norris for every answer.

56. When God said, "Let there be light." Chuck Norris said,"Say please."

(Yes, Master, these came from UD!! ;))

enemytracker

無情な
Inside my personal pot, killing some bugs.
57. In an average living room, there are over 12,421 objects that Chuck Norris can use to kill you.
58. If you want a list of Chuck Norris' enemies, check the extincted species list.
59. There's no mass destruction weapons in Iraq, Chuck Norris doesn't live there.
60. Chuck Norris invented a language that consists in karate and round house kicks, so, if he kicks your a**, don't be offended, he just wanted to tell you that he liked your hat.
61. Jesus can walk on water, and Chuck Norris can swim through land.

insanity76

62. Crop circles are Chuck Norris' way of telling Aliens "Don't make me come up there."

63. Zebras used to be pure white, until Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked a nearby tiger.

64. Chuck Norris actually died 10 years ago. The Grim Reaper just doesn't have the courage to tell him he's dead.

65. Chuck Norris once fell and the ground missed him. -66. Chuck Norris' Elegy of Emptiness Statue will scare you off the earth. -67. Chuck Norris has the heart of a lion. In a bottle. In a shed. -68. Did you know Chuck Norris was on vacation in Hiroshima when they dropped the A-bomb....he got a sun burn (Sorry about the run-together line, it wont do anything when I press ENTER.) :dry:

ikilltoonlink

ಠ_ಠ mr. Observant
69. Chuck Norris is the only person that can punch you in the soul
70. Some magicians can walk on water, but, Chuck Norris can swim through land

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom