• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100% Trophies/ Achievments

IndigoRose

Princess of Awesome!!!
I just got my PS3 in January but I'm almost 50% on SSX. I'm not allowed to play M games (GRR!!! :mad:), but I'm working on it on the games I have!

ShadowDiety

Nanomachines, son.
100% achievements in:
Left 4 Dead
Left 4 Dead 2
Banjo Kazooie
Banjo Tooie
Portal 2
and Modern Warfare 2

Would have 100% in Gears of War 2 as well if it weren't for Seriously 2.0

I used to be big on getting 100% on achievements, but these days I try not to spend an insane amount of time on a game just for achievements. I figure I'd rather spend my valuable time playing a new game.
Anyway, the games I have gotten 100% achievements on:

-Fable (Fairly easy except for the online achievements which I pretty much boosted with online friends)
-Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion (This was easy, just takes time, just do every quest and you will get it)
-Marvel: Ultimate Alliance 2 (All easy except for one challenge which took me WEEKS to finally beat. Time I will never get back)
-Assassin's Creed II (Easy, just took time)

I'm also pretty close on Skyrim, but I'm not rushing to get the achievements since I want to take my time on finishing the game to draw out the experience.

One thing I hate is when DLC is released with new achievements that ruins your 100% status. I very rarely purchase DLC

Well, I'm sure some of you have heard of the game Avatar: The Last Airbender. All four achievements are for getting combos, and you can get them right at the beginning of the game in the tutorial. This is exactly what I did, and it was the first game I'd ever gotten all achievements on.

I remember seeing videos of this. I was tempted to buy the game just to get 100% achievements on it.

Last edited:
Avatar the Last Airbender: The Burning Earth on the 360. All you do is sit in the corner of the first level and repeatedly press B.

For Monkey Island 2: Lechuck's Revenge Special Edition on the PS3. I honestly did on my first time. I was shocked when I checked the Trophy list.

Mrflamexd3

Wind Waker!
I hate to admit it but back in 2009 I was a huge trophy addict, I have 14 platinums! That's insane, and I don't get platinum's anymore. My PS3 now a days is mainly used for Blu-rays and Assassin's Creed.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom