• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100+ Things I've Learned From Playing Zelda

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
I agree with everyone. Difinately keep it going. ummmmm......................... that's all and this is for 50 caratez

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I'm going to close this one, and ponder something up for the next one.

1000 is way too much. I have to monitor all the posts in this thread to make sure that there are no duplicates. I was really only intending for it to end at 100, but I guess if everyone likes it, it can be extended.

Vincent

Retired Super Mod and HK
I Thought I Learned 100 Things, but It Turns Out Zelda Taught Me a Lot More.

Due to popularity, I have brought back the [insert number here] things I've learned from playing Zelda. Only this time, there is no limit to how high the number can go. Also, you can now post multiple things per post.
For those of you that are new to this, here are the rules:

This game is simple. You post one, or more things that you've learned from playing Zelda games over the years. *Note: It has to apply to real world situations.
Make sure you read the other posts, to make sure you don't post a duplicate.
Also make sure you keep the numbers intact.

Example:
Vincent: #1: I'll turn into a Stalfos if I get lost in the forest.

Next User: #2: Money can be found by slashing the grass.
Let the games begin.

ケンジ

僕は準備完了しています!
Paranaque City, Metro Manila, Philippines
110:

People in Zelda games will forever be clueless of who broke their vases, destroyed their lawn(like grass, flowers and there are holes on the ground) and say the same thing when Link talks to them, like playing a broken, Pull-the-string doll that says "Check it!" over and over again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom