• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100+ Things I've Learned From Playing Zelda

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
189. You can only do a down thrust if you have a cape. Even if you jump and push down, no stab.. With a cape, stab! (FSA)

L

Legend

189. You can only do a down thrust if you have a cape. Even if you jump and push down, no stab.. With a cape, stab! (FSA)

You're forgetting one other game with the down thrust, you know...the one that created it?

190. You do not need to eat. Drinking potions is enough to survive on.

43ForceGems

Quid est veritas, Claudia
You're forgetting one other game with the down thrust, you know...the one that created it?

I know, but I used FSA because you can only do it with a cape which makes no sense. o_O In AoL you just need to learn how. Cooperation? Please?

192. Green clothes are too hot for this whether, unless it's Winter which it never is. (Unless OoS or Fishing Pond in TP)

*M i d n a*

Æsir Scribe
193. Hopefully no one has said this...if you have, peeps, just ignore it.

With the Deluxe Picto box I'm sure to achieve becoming the greatest photographer ever. (WW)

#195 I had learned that when this thread is full you have to create a new one and exact the same answers will come up(but some names could change)... by expanding it you confused me!

Zemen

[Insert Funny Statement]
197. sometimes a creepy guy selling masks can really be your best friend when trying to save another dimension (MM)

#198 Everytime you use a key, it venishes. But don't panic, the lock also vanishes and no one will ever break into anybody others home. The only people doing that are men stealing from old women on the street at night and people coming into you home breaking pots but they will fix themselves.
#199 Pots are the worst hiding spot for your money!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom