• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

WW-Wii U 100% Run Help Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
I'm going to attempt to do a 100% run of WW. But could someone just clarify for me everything thing there is to get in the game, just some I can be sure it is truly a 100% run.

Conor

the over analysing guy
Well, all heart pieces and items obviously, and a 100% complete sea chart, the hurricane spin, i'm sure i'm missing something

Earthtemple

The Windfish's Therapist
figurines...
good luck with that, there are so many.
There's also the trading quest, which you need to do to get all the heart pieces I think.

All items (including Hero's Charm, Deluxe Picto Box, Magic Armor, and both the ID Coupon and Fill-up Coupon from Beedle)

Every Figurine for the Gallery

All 44 Heart Pieces

All 41 Treasure Charts

All 49 Sea Charts from the Fishmen

All Special Charts (Tingle's Chart, IN-credible Chart, Ghost Ship Chart, Beedle's Chart, Octo Chart, Great Fairy Chart, Sea Hearts Chart, Island Hearts Chart, Secret Cave Chart, Light Ring Chart, Platform Chart, and Submarine Chart)

All five figurines from Tingle

All Songs

Complete the entire Trading Quest

All four Bottles

All Wallet, Arrow, Bomb, Magic Upgrades

Hurricane Spin from Orca

Have fun. :)

Last edited:

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
All items (including Hero's Charm, Deluxe Picto Box, Magic Armor, and both the ID Coupon and Fill-up Coupon from Beedle)

Every Figurine for the Gallery

All 44 Heart Pieces

All 41 Treasure Charts

All 49 Sea Charts from the Fishmen

All Special Charts (Tingle's Chart, IN-credible Chart, Ghost Ship Chart, Beedle's Chart, Octo Chart, Great Fairy Chart, Sea Hearts Chart, Island Hearts Chart, Secret Cave Chart, Light Ring Chart, Platform Chart, and Submarine Chart)

All five figurines from Tingle

All Songs

Complete the entire Trading Quest

All four Bottles

All Wallet, Arrow, Bomb, Magic Upgrades

Hurricane Spin from Orca

I kind of need to know how many there are of each collectable so I can be sure I have them all.

Justeazy

Todo is the pfuf!
I kind of need to know how many there are of each collectable so I can be sure I have them all.
I believe if you pick up the game and play, and actually read what he posted, you'll see he gave you all the information you need.

All items: He doesn't need to specifically list how many because there's inventory space for each, so if you simply look at your screen and have an empty space....
Every figurine: The same basically applies to the gallery. Look for empty spots in the gallery rooms.
All 44 Heart Pieces.
All 41 Treasure Charts.
All 49 Sea Charts.
All special charts. They were all specifically listed.
All five tingle figurines.
All songs. Like the first two, there's a spot on your menus and you'll obviously know when you have them all.
Complete the entire trading quest. If you're doing it, you'll know when you've finished.
All four bottles.
All Upgrades. The list of great fairies is just a click away.
Hurricane Spin. Singular.

Seriously, why are you complaining about the information he gave you when it was 100% accurate? Unless, you want someone to tell you exactly what everything is and exactly where it is. In that case, go read the walkthrough front to back.

Also, the only thing I have to add, just kind of a personal-completeness type of thing, is collecting. Make sure you have full joy-pendents, full of all of the baits, full arrows, full wallet, etc.

Last edited:

Link 2 the past

Slashy Slashy
Seriously, why are you complaining about the information he gave you when it was 100% accurate? Unless, you want someone to tell you exactly what everything is and exactly where it is.

Not complaining at all, all this info is great. I don't need to know where they are, I can take care of that myself.

Also, the only thing I have to add, just kind of a personal-completeness type of thing, is collecting. Make sure you have full joy-pendents, full of all of the baits, full arrows, full wallet, etc.

lol I hadn't thought of that, I might give that a go.

I'd say you should probably haul up all 41 of the treasures that the charts point to for it to be a 100% run, but then you'll probably want to do that anyway to get the rupees you need to buy everything. Also, you might want to do things like giving enough green and blue chu jelly to Doc Bandam for him to sell all the potions.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom