• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100%ing SS

PhantomTriforce

I am a Person of Interest
Would you like there to be a reward of some sort if you 100% Skyward Sword? I don't think there has been yet, so this could be a good new idea. What do you think?

Mr.Verto

爆発物マネージャ
It would be a great idea!!! But im not sure what can it be:hmm: Probably a Wii Channel, or if you man an inside gift, well i dont find it possible, since you 100% the game, if you get another thing or quest it still missing a little bit to 100%. I hope im clear:P

Beeker

Wild Card
I think it would be neat to see something that rewards us for 100%.

One thing that came to my mind was something similar to what was done in the Mario Galaxy games. When you got all 120(or 240 in SMG2's case) stars, a message is sent to the message board congratulating you from the staff. I think it would be neat to see a little reward like that in Zelda.

Vanessa28

Angel of Darkness
Staff member
ZD Legend
Administrator
It would be fun to see that happen but I doubt there will be a reward. Personally I don´t really care about rewards for completing it 100% but a congratulation from ZD would be great :lol:

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
I hidden secret dungeon would be cool, or you unlock Legend Mode! Play the whole game on a super ultra so-hard-you'll-eat-your-shorts- difficulty, whew!! Rolls off your tongue!

David

But you called me here...
100% rewards would be cool, but I'd really hope that it isn't dumb. In the past, when you get 100% in certain games, all you'd get was a cool ending scene (like the Metroid Prime Trilogy). Don't get me wrong, I love that it adds some SUPER important stuff for the story (origins of characters, bosses, stuff like that). But I don't think that Zelda needs something like that because most of the games are completely spread apart time-line wise.

If they were to successfully put a 100% completion in Zelda, it would have to be done so well so that the fans aren't missing anything from the story by not getting 100% and if you do get 100%, they could implement a new dungeon, or a harder play through for the next time. If the game designers were going to do something like that, I'd be all for it. But they have to be careful to not put it in just for fun. It has to work well.

Turo602

Vocare Ad Pugnam
It would be cool if getting a perfect hundred gives you the reward of a final chapter of the game that just surprises you after thinking the ending was it and over, and that you find out the villain still needs to be taken down once and for all. So that way, us players are more motivated to get a perfect one hundred.

Last edited:
It would be awesome. Kinda like the four sword dungeon in a link to the past if you 100% the four swords portion of the game and beat a link to the past. that dungeon was hard and fun. I'd love to play a super veteran dungeon only available by 100%ing the game. Or even a master quest would be amazing!

S

Shika

This could potentially tie into that "Link's house" idea in the other thread. Some sort of collectible or bragging rights over having completed the fishing, or every heart piece, stuff like that.

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
How about a secret quest to slay a giant dragon? That would be intresting. And suppose SUPPOSE the main quest has like I'd say normally 10 dungeons or 8, and the secret quest could have maybe 5 dungeons. Or how about the Savage Labrynth (Laybrinth, Labyrinth Lablajr!??! Idk) of Ordeals? Yeah! The Savage Labr..whatever of Ordeals, and you can fight like 20 Bokoblins, 100 Keese, 15 Chu Chus.. or Zols.. or whatever the heck they are, 10 Stalfos, and 3 Scorpions!! And you have to fight all 148 monsters with just you sword. That, my friends, would be very nice.

disturbed42

I will win....eventually!
Maybe if you beat the game 100%, you'd a get a specific code thingy where you could go online to a SS website, enter it, and get a prize mailed to you (like a SS Link statue with the sword being, or something else that's equally as cool). And there'd be a different code for every copy of SS.

But I doubt Nintendo will ever do that....--sadness-- :(

Aero_Dynamic

エアロダイナミック
This sounds like Kirby 64 Shards, when you finished and beat the last boss, you still have to collect all of the shards so you can really fight the last boss. Or there won't be a prize when you complete everything, like usual lol just saying!:P

I think if you 100% a game and then get some kind of a new weapon that would be pointless because there would be no use for it since you beat the game already! Getting a whole new channel would be too much in my opinion. Getting a picture in the end like in Mario Galaxy would be perfect and so would getting to fight some awesome ultra hard boss or dungeon as a reward would be nice too.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom