• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

100+ Creative Ways to Crash the Legend of Zelda

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Basically, we list lots of creative ways to crash/freeze any Legend of Zelda game, with a cheating system or not.

1. (Action Replay) In Phantom Hourglass, when you first go to the Island of Ember, go to the Fire Temple without saving Astrid, and once you save the Spirit of Power, go back to Astrid's house to find Linebeck, who will look at you before the game crashes.

Linkyme

Call me Coco :3
I had a code for AR (for phantom hourglass) which was called "4x speed (DANGER!)". So, not heeding the warning...I used it. you could run through walls, run through sealed doors...all at an extremely fast rate! when paired with an invincibility code, you were unstoppable. So, i started a new game and tried to see how far i could go without gaining the sword. i got all the way to the fire temple. I achieved the boomerang, and when I tried to use it, it suddenly disappeared from my items list. don't know how it happened, but then my game froze...it was fun while it lasted, though.

SavageWizzrobe

Eating Link since 1987
In OoT, get some lava in a bottle (you can go to Death Mountain and scoop some up). Now, go to Zora's Domain as an adult, and melt the ice using the lava. However, once the ice melts, the game freezes!

Edit: I made this up.

onebizarrekai

gay energy
Umm…*This isn't exactly what I meant. I didn't mean break the game, I meant make it crash while you're playing it. Nobody seems to understand that…

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom