• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10 most wanted characters for FE Warriors

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
Aside from lords and main characters,what are 10 characters you personally want to see in Fire Emblem Warriors. For the moment, let's assume a majority of main characters from the games outside the 3ds ones will be in (Ike, Eliwood, Eirika,etc.). So w/ that, you can list any character from any of the games that you think can make it in or you yourself would love to see. You can still list some main characters if you want if you absolutely desire a spot for them, but I put that placement there so you can have a bit more choosing freedom.
Here's mine in no particular order....except for Mia

1.Mia (Path of Radiance)
2.Lon'qu (Awakening)
3.Black Knight (Path of Radiance)
4.Jaffar (Blazing Sword)
5.Owain (Awakening)
6.Soren (Path of Radiance)
7.Tibarn (Path of Radiance)
8.Say'ri (Awakening)
9.Sigrun (Radiant Dawn)
10.Oliver (Path of Radiance)

Awww. Im not nerdy enough about FE to mention non-lords :/

I just hope that the roster isnt crammed with Awakening and Fates (since many Fates characters felt like Awakening colour swaps).

I do want Tharja and Panne from Awakening.
Raven from Rekka would be cool too but everyone else i could mention would probably be mainstream as all hell.

Kagero from Fates because she is my waifu.
Titania from Path of Radiance would be nice and that purple haired girl from Radiant Dawn.

Oh the archer girl i liked in Rekka, what's her name. Rachel? Rebecca?

I wonder if they'll give us gender variants on Corrin and Robin.

mαrkαsscoρ

Mr. SidleInYourDMs
considering the popularity of female corrin, they'd have to, and yeah the archer chick was rebecca

by purple haired girl i assume you mean mia, who for some reason was the first character to immediately pop to mind when i thought of potential characters, not even sure why as she isn't even my absolute favorite or anything, but i guess i though she fit too well

Okay. Did some nerding.

My top ten non-lords (although i may get some wrong) some of my previous choices may still remain.

1. Gerome (Awakening) just because he looks awesome.

2. Tharja

3. Panne

4. Kagero

5. Eirika

6. Hector (Because ****ing legend tank)

7. Raven (from Rekka)

8. Mia

9. Rebecca

10. Caeda

I'd like Naga too, though i guess she may not count because she is a divine spirit.

Leila would be good but... she didnt do much to warrant a major slot in this game.

Though i think any character outside of Fates, Awakening and Smash are gonna have a hard time getting a slot. They'll be dlc and have no part in the story (i predict) which would be a damn shame and a massive waste.

I also hope they dont waste slots on original characters like they did with Hyrule Warriors.

considering the popularity of female corrin, they'd have to, and yeah the archer chick was rebecca

by purple haired girl i assume you mean mia, who for some reason was the first character to immediately pop to mind when i thought of potential characters, not even sure why as she isn't even my absolute favorite or anything, but i guess i though she fit too well

Mia stood out to me too. I think she just has one of those designs that stay with you.

Also female Corrin is probably so popular (amongst others) because of people with foot fetishes... just a hunch.

Last edited:
I love Fire Emblem and I love the idea of Fire Emblem Warriors. It's unfortunate that the game will only Include characters from FE1, FE13 & FE14, but aside from chacters that will most likely will appear like Tharja, Caeda etc. I have a solid top 10 other characters I would like to see in FE Warriors (no Particular order):

Charlotte (Fates)
Camus (Shadow Dragon)
Gaius (Awakening)
Kaze (Fates)
Linde (Shadow Dragon)
Minerva (Shadow Dragon)
Saizo (Fates)
Jeorge (Shadow Dragon)
Libra (Awakening)
Nowi (Awakening)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom