• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10/27 Trailer Ideas

Sarianae

Infinite Dreamer
Heads up, they've teased a screenshot so far.

yofXe.jpg

Zelda fans, take a sneak peak at a location from #SkywardSword to be featured tonight on GT.TV! Are you ready for your next adventure?

[Source]

Looks like Faron Woods gets flooded at some point. This is probably one example of how different areas will be revisited anyway, and I can see how this will open up being able to reach areas you couldn't access on earlier visits. I do wonder how this water-level-changing is going to work though....it does bring the water temple to mind as one potential route they could go with it, although I personally don't think they'll be taking it that way. Any speculations?

::EDIT:: The info might not really be new, but still worth speculating about along with the screenshot.

Last edited:
Well, we kinda already knew that, but it's a great screen.

Makes me wonder if it has to do with Link's doings or events in the Lake/Cistern Whatever. Would be great to have events leaded by Link affecting the world in such drastic way for each province.

It'll probably be a combination of Link's and the Demon Tribe's consequences for earlier parts in the game. Meaning something that we do earlier will have a story event impact and change areas, in some drastic ways apparently. Whether each area will change this greatly or not will be found out, but we now know that at least some big things can change.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom