• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

10/27 Trailer Ideas

I was wondering what you all think the GT.TV trailer on Thursday will consist of. I wanted to get some ideas flowing before Thursday comes, so tell me what you guys think.
Personally(Even though I want to avoid spoilers D:), I think the trailer will be a bit spoiler heavy. I also think we'll catch a good look at some bosses, and some more areas throughout the land below.
I expect to see some really cool enemies, puzzles, and dungeons. Maybe we'll FINALLY see if Ghirahim has a possy or not :D (as it was suggested by a Nin rep)

Any thoughts about what you expect, want to see, and don't want to see in this upcoming trailer?

I think and hope (because we've been spoiled enough) that the trailer will just contain footage of the same area's we've already seen, like the forest, the volcano etc.

They'll show a series of clips useful in getting the most amount of attention in the shortest amount of time and will probably end it with that one clip of Link doing a jump attack and Ghirahim dodging it which will then cut to The Title and Release Date. GOD I'M SO EXCITED!!

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
I hope it has Riders Of Doom as the song, every 3D Zelda game had a trailer with the song.

Riders of Doom? Is that the song used in the OoT and TP trailers where there were captions? Is it the OoT one that had the "Whilst thou..." stuff and the TP one with "Blades will Bleed/Shields will Shatter..."

Dukusword

Hylian Warrior
Riders of Doom? Is that the song used in the OoT and TP trailers where there were captions? Is it the OoT one that had the "Whilst thou..." stuff and the TP one with "Blades will Bleed/Shields will Shatter..."

Yeah, it was also in Majora's Mask E3 2000 trailer and Wind Waker's E3 2002 trailer.

Cyg

One-Winged Skyward Angel
Yeah, it was also in Majora's Mask E3 2000 trailer and Wind Waker's E3 2002 trailer.

When did Nintendo start going to E3? I thought they didn't go at 2000 because they chose to make their own conference - the GC spaceworld 2000

Oh, I have to get back on topic: I hope they have some new footage for Skyward Sword, Nintendo's made enough trailers showing the same scenes.

HylianPancake

The Pancake Pokemon
Well, also happening on 10/27 is the SS Japanese site is probably getting updated with another area on the World Map, so that means more trailers as well as this one. ^^

Dio

~ It's me, Dio!~
Ahh that trailer should come out tonight, I am so excited. Perhaps it will be a riders of doom trailer like all the other 3d games have had, but who knows? Reggie said that it shall 'reveal all' or something like that. That means spoilers galore, probably big ones. I think perhaps some more characters will be revealed, maybe some demon tribe members. This is what I want to see and expect. I can never have enough spoilers, every scrap gets me more and more excited for this game.

Ahh that trailer should come out tonight, I am so excited. Perhaps it will be a riders of doom trailer like all the other 3d games have had, but who knows? Reggie said that it shall 'reveal all' or something like that. That means spoilers galore, probably big ones. I think perhaps some more characters will be revealed, maybe some demon tribe members. This is what I want to see and expect. I can never have enough spoilers, every scrap gets me more and more excited for this game.

Is that so? I can't wait to see the official trailer for this game... If it does indeed use the riders of doom like it has with some of the other games it should indeed be amazing!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom