• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

General Zelda #1 Most Despised Tune From Every Game

TLoZ-Death-I'm sure a lot of people do like it and it only makes sense to give the final dungeon its own theme, but I don't like it.
ALttP-Dark World Dungeon Theme-I don't like ALttP's soundtrack in general but this one takes the cake
MC-Mt. Crenel-meh, I get that its supposed to sound epic but there's several rehashes of the original LoZ title theme in this game already
TP-Lakebed Temple-I was expecting a beautiful, soothing water theme and you give me this?! who greenlighted this monstrosity?
SS-Lanayru Mining Facility-jarring, frantic and sounds like someone got drunk and smashed around on the keyboard as if the dungeon weren't annoying enough ugh! C'mon people! if you've got an orchestra on hand get your money's worth out of it!
OoA-Crown Dungeon is pretty obnoxious, made worse in 8-bit. which is pretty puzzling considering Capcom worked on it and they have some of the best 8 bit soundtracks around
OoS-Poison Moth Lair is too beepy boopy and annoying
LADX-Bottle Grotto hurts my ears literally
ALBW-Skull Woods-I didn't like it in the prequel, I don't like it now
OoT-Forest Temple-it's discordant and the high flute notes aren't pretty, they're jarring

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom