• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Favorite Bond Actor?

• Total voters

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
Hello and welcome to YIGA's first ever time hosting a mafia game!

No, it's not impossible mafia, although it was a good idea which I will not spoil in case I get to do it some other time.

Anyways, this is a game of mafia with no gimmicks, really. Just expect new roles and stuff

Of course, as you can tell, this has a 007 (James Bond theme), where the characters and their roles are based off of the 007 Book and Film series.

This game will not start without 12 people.

- Day phases are 48 hours. Night Phases are 24 hours

- Extensions granted upon majority vote for extension

- Majority ends the day instantly. If majority is not reached by the end of the day phase then the person with the most votes loses.

- No communication outside of this thread unless explicitly stated in your role

- Your Role PM cannot be used as proof. Instant modkill if this rule is broken, with no exceptions

- 5 posts per day phase

- Soft claims are allowed

- Only one Hard-claim per day phase

- 1 goodbye message that must not include any game information at all

- Votes must be in bold and on a separate line. Unvote before a vote if you had previously placed a vote that day

- A player cannot be lynched by a single vote

- No post edits whatsoever

- No-lynches are allowed

- A tie vote means a no-lynch

- Absolutely no posting in the night phase. One warning per game. Legally allowed Secret chats may have night time communication

If for any reason you cannot continue the game, let me know immediately and I will attempt to find a replacement no questions asked.

After the game, all roles are revealed along with the mafia game chat.

The game roles and specifics will be adjusted based off of how many players enter.

NEW EDIT: PLEASE VOTE FOR IF YOU WANT THE "GOOD GUYS" OR THE "BAD GUYS" OF THE SERIES TO BE TOWN.

PLAYERS CURRENTLY SIGNED UP-

1- Storma
2- Funnier
3- Deku (Votes For Villains as Town)
4- HeroOfTime (Votes For Good Guys as Town)
5- Doc (Votes ForVillains as Town)
6- ToonLink64 (Votes for Good Guys as town)
7- SMS
8- Gumball (Villains as town)
9-
10-
11-
12-
13-
14-
15-
16-
17-
18-
19-
20-

Anyone requesting to comod please do so soon. I am a busy fella and would appreciate one if you don't feel like playing but want to help the game.

Last edited:

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
NEW EDIT: PLEASE VOTE FOR IF YOU WANT THE "GOOD GUYS" OR THE "BAD GUYS" OF THE SERIES TO BE TOWN.

YIGAhim

Sole Survivor
No but Bond thinks he is, and thats worse
Bond thinks Bond is a goofd person or Bond thinks Le Chiffre is a good person?

If Bond is bad, but he gets rid of someone worse, I'd say he's going good.

Also I'd like to argue that Bond isn't that bad of a guy. Maybe his womanizing is bad but ya know it's usually related to the mission in some way or another, and is usually consentual

DekuNut

I play my drum for you
I liked them both. License to Kill was kinda a special Bond movie tbh. Not the usual tone at all. He almost never goes rogue quite like that (Except in the Craig Movies for some reason)
The Craig movies want to be a cross between Bourne and Mission Impossible. Thats why

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom