• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

”Lend me your power” *solved

By Zelda at the end of the newest trailer. What could that mean?

Is Zelda…a…playable? Or at least companion?
What do you think?

I think Zelda is praying to either Hylia or possibly mysterious figure on the carvings from the name reveal trailer (which could also be Hylia)

Uwu_Oocoo2

Joy is in video games and colored pencils
ZD Legend
Forum Volunteer
CAN SOMEONE PLEASE TRY TO EXPLAIN THIS THING TO ME!?!
View attachment 70071
Well you see, this is an image of what we in the business like to call 'person'. They appear to be wearing a dress. This could imply they are a female person but it's hard to say from this image. The figure's face is also not showing, but it may be safe to assume they have a head considering they are standing. They are adorned in jewelry arranged in a pattern of unknown origin or meaning.

I'm so sorry for the sarcastic response I couldn't help myself lmao. Are you asking about the outfit or that video clip in general?

Pokémaniac13

Triforce Champion
Well you see, this is an image of what we in the business like to call 'person'. They appear to be wearing a dress. This could imply they are a female person but it's hard to say from this image. The figure's face is also not showing, but it may be safe to assume they have a head considering they are standing. They are adorned in jewelry arranged in a pattern of unknown origin or meaning.

I'm so sorry for the sarcastic response I couldn't help myself lmao. Are you asking about the outfit or that video clip in general?
I meant the thing with the bangle thing. I thought it was Link’s arm, but it most certainly is not.

Edit: IS THAT PART OF HER DRESS!?!

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom