• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time ¿!Which is Your Favorite Moment in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time!?

TrueChaos

Defender of Hyrule
the ending, it's such a great ending. very heartfelt and emotional, especially the line 'when peace returns to Hyrule, it will be time for us to say goodbye. Thank you, Link...good bye'. makes me want to start the whole game again

Ronin

There you are! You monsters!
Forum Volunteer
Watching Darunia dance. :lol: That part always stuck with me for some reason. Probably because playing it after Majora's Mask and Twilight Princess seeing a Goron dance made the scene so laughable.

L

Lauzzy

On my first play through of OOT, one of my favourite moments was Link waking up as an adult, it was just so unexpected! However after loads of playthroughs since, it's become one of my least favourite just because of how much text there is that you can't skip through.

I would say as of now, my two favourite moments are when bongobongo escapes from the bottom of the well ( the cut scene after you complete the water temple ) and being at the Temple of Time when Sheik reveals she is Zelda and Ganondorf captures her.

OcarinalinkLOZ

Your Link to the Past
Hyrule in the winter, Canada in the summer
Well, either during the ending in which Zelda and Link and seen in the courtyard, navi leaving Link in the Temple of Time, or finally defeating Ganon....the length of the game made the ending all the more enjoyable and epic for myself as a gamer and as a person as well. Fantastic game all round!

LolGames4U

Viceroy of Area 11
Getting to the Temple of Time after getting all three Spiritual Stones! When I first played this game at maybe age 4 or 5 I didn't know what was going to happen so I was SO EXCITED when I got to the Temple of Time and got the Master Sword!!!

Mine would be the ending credits where everyone was celebrating at the ranch and then all the sages were standing on the mountain watching over them. I am not sure why, but that is the one part that always stuck with me. Other than that I about crapped my pants when the tower started to collapse and the timer started. Then running into enemies that you had to defeat to move forward and not knowing how much further you had to go or if you had spent too much time trying to defeat those skeleton enemies the first time through.

T

Thalia

I think mine would be in the beginning where Navi smacks onto that fence, yeah... Navi annoys me so much. Stupid Navi:dry:.

The solider in the alley who warns Link about what happens after Zelda escapes from the castle being chased by Ganondorf, then dies after telling you. He gave his life to defend his country. One of the saddest moments in all of Zelda that a lot of people don't even know about and pass him right by.

Demise

Army Strong
Getting The Biggorons Sword, Before the water temple and wrecking Dark Link really fast, and making the game a whole ton easier and funner, I love that sword.

Learning the Song of Time, the short vision-like cutscene
and not to forget the part when all the Sages are standing on Death Mountain and the music is like really emotional, always love that part

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom