• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.

Ocarina of Time ¿!Which is Your Favorite Moment in The Legend Of Zelda Ocarina of Time!?

elliotstriforce

trollin for booty
i would have to say that my favorite moment in oot was just before you get to the master sword when you put the stones in the temple of time. or when you see zelda for the first time.

My favorite part of OoT is the Forest Temple. The music, the way everything looks, the theme, all of it just makes me slightly uneasy. Not like the outright (attempt at) horror in the Shadow Temple, more like a very subtle feeling of something being amiss. Not to mention I love the puzzles and the boss at the end is possibly the best in the whole game. This makes the Forest Temple not only my favorite moment in OoT, but also my favorite dungeon in the whole series.

onidarklink2

An Hero of our Time
My favorite scene was probably the part before Link enters the Forest Temple where he encounters Sheik and learns the Minuet of Forest. It was the first scene where Link and Sheik play their instruments together and was a very intimate scene. Also Minuet of Forest is one of my favoriet tunes from the game.

Best serious moment = Entering Kakariko after beating the water temple when the cutscene is initiated

Best funny moment = Ghosts of Koume and Kotake arguing

ZeldaMaster

Lightning Farron
Well overall my favorite part in OoT would be when pull the Master Sword out of the Pedistal of Time. My second part is when King Zora moves away from the entrance to get to Lord Jabu-Jabu...It's the sound that completed that scene.

R

rain_123

My favorite moment in the game really isn't a part of the story. I think it's hilarious that if you attack a cucoo too many times (I think about 4) then you'll have chickens flying at you from all over the place! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom