• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Bri b
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You're now half your age. Rawr.
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    You seriously do not care about living, do you?
    What about your own personal space, huh? Are you just like Ms. IDunCare
    Bri b
    Bri b
    .... eh :-P
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    So you basically wouldn't even care if you were experiencing what a Japanese Schoolgirl has to go through with and octopus?
    Wow. Just wow.
    I lift my eyes unto the hills, from there comes my help. Where does my help come from? It comes from the Lord, Maker of heaven and earth.
    If you stick your tongue out and tilt your head sideways, Link kinda looks like Bumblebee
    I fancy your artwork of young Link there, do you perhaps read the manga adaptations by Akira Himekawa?
    I have to say, he knew how to dramatize the plot despite it being a summarization of the original game. As for your artwork, you have done a terrific work at making Link look innocent and amiable. As an artist myself, I think that your drawing deserves an 11/10. ^~^
    Bri b
    Bri b
    Thanx! I do my best
    Do continue your works, I would love to view them. ^^
    Welcome to the forum, it's nice to see folk around here. We don't actually get many new folk ever... since... that forum ghost showed up scaring all the tourist and most of our members away.
    Bri b
    Bri b
    .....how'd u kno I have a dog...? Oh my gosh!!! A GHOST!!!!! oh, no, that's my brother
    Dan
    Dan
    tumblr_n12hynEcY51s2wio8o1_500.gif
    Bri b
    Bri b
    Aw!! He's cute! I name him Carl!!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom