• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
RamboBambiBambo
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• An interview with Sakurai proving that any future Smash game would be impossible to follow-up after Ultimate. Source
    Fig
    Fig
    @RamboBambiBambo You must be new to gaming as there has always been rumors as early as 2014 of Disney trying to buy out Nintendo. Just because Sora is now in Smash doesn't mean Disney is going to buy out Nintendo especially when KH games have existed on Nintendo consoles in the past such as Re:coded, 358/2 Days, and Dream Drop Distance. This is biggest moving the goalpost I've ever seen. If you read the interview, the whole purpose was Sakurai double downing on saying there probably wouldn't be another Smash game like Ultimate which is what we were discussing in the Shoutbox as you made a claim to believe that the next Smash game will have all 89 characters returning when even Sakurai admits that is likely not going to be case, especially when you consider that he has working on games non-stop since 2011 with Kid Icarus: Uprising -> Super Smash Bros. for 3DS/Wii U, and Super Smash Bros. Ultimate. He wants to get back to his life and saying that they could just do it again is spitting on the hard work of developers trying to make Ultimate as good as it is and then just assume it can be done at an instant.
    RamboBambiBambo
    RamboBambiBambo
    New to gaming?
    *stares at my Star Wars Episode One - The Phantom Menace Podracing edition Nintendo 64 that I earned as a child at Chuck E. Cheese's while going HAM on skee-ball for tickets*
    Fig
    Fig
    Thankfully Max's video just came out to add more clarity to the interview:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom