• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Cfrock
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

Reactions: Cfrock
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    The theme song when my Widowmaker enters the game

20a73d5ffe6be1ab2564ff8356fb0dd2.gif
    • Love
    Reactions: Spirit
    Spirit
    Spirit
    I love everything about this
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    Catch 'em, tag 'em, storage box 'em. Every Pokemon would become its worst version through mistreatment based on how most players treat them :(
    Spirit
    Spirit
    9f006f05fe2eea8363d2fdab1e50fcd6--awesome-stuff-funny-stuff.jpg

Wish i'd linked this one first :p
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    Two very compelling reasons to watch Digimon instead
    • Love
    Dental plan
    Lisa needs braces
    Dental plan
    Lisa needs braces
    Dental plan
    Lisa needs braces
    Dental plan
    Lisa needs braces
    Dental plan
    Lisa needs braces

You're welcome.
    Out of curiosity, what did you like about ALBW that makes it your favorite since Twilight Princess?
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    It was basically pandering to people with a lot of nostalgia for ALttP, in other words me. I enjoyed revisiting a familiar landscape, the graphics were charming, I enjoyed having so many dungeons that I could do in any order, and I liked the wall warping mechanic because it got me looking at environments in a new way.
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    The DS games were fiddly and awkward for me, I've said more than enough about SS, and BotW just lacked the things I really look for in a Zelda game. But ALBW avoided those issues while injecting pure nostalgia at the same time. It was a good time
    Cfrock
    Cfrock
    When people say politicians are very intelligent, this is the kind of thing they mean
    Reactions: Dio
    Dio
    Dio
    They are very passionate about getting rich and keeping that way. So they put all their mental resources into achieving that goal. Useless at everything else though in most cases.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom