• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Shroom
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• zfP06LF.gif
    happy birthday my fellow cringe historian uwu
    zfP06LF.gif
    Bee-Free-Honee-Mint_4831f3a0-9114-49bf-a0f2-951ae6ed9b64_1024x1024.jpg
    Sorry i missed you hun. Was at the doctor.

I havent finished Cave Story yet. I'm at the Final Cave and keep dying. I got the machine gun from Curly. I also think she died because she gave me the bubble and i couldnt rescue her. :(
    Shroom
    Shroom
    I think it's worth the effort if you wanna start a new file and look up steps for the good ending. It's the one fault of the game imo, just not very specific on how certain things work out. Also, aim for the spur or the snake next playthrough.
    Reactions: Spirit
    Shroom
    Shroom
    actually, just get the spur, and then thank me later haha. I think it's common for most people to go down the same route you did before, and I didn't find it satisfying in my experience, but a second playthrough with the knowledge about **** the game doesn't explain makes it feel more gratifying.
    Verdict on Switch Runbow

There's a lot of content (physical version) for single player and multiplayer options. Lots of characters too!

But clearly no one bought it because i cant find a single online match. You'll need local multiplayer for funsies.

The digital version is half price on the eShop right now (last time i checked) which i'd recommend for that but it doesnt come with DLC.
    Reactions: Shroom
    Shroom
    Shroom
    I'll have to check it out then. I don't play too many local multiplayer games right now, so I'll keep that in mind, but yeah.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom