• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Sadia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• So I was looking at the sad I and A in your avatar again today and suddenly I understood the cleverness behind it! XD So I went to your profile and I saw all these messages of people basically telling you what I was just about to. lol Well I may be late to the party, but gee, my hat is off to you, my friend!
    Reactions: Sadia and Eduarda
    Pen
    Pen
    Oh yeah lol I came home a little under a week ago. But yeah you're right. I totally should write a blog entry about that. I'll be sure to notify you once I've written it. I'll share some pictures in the blog too. :)
    Reactions: Sadia
    Sadia
    Sadia
    Yeah, I'd love to read that!
    Reactions: Pen
    Pen
    Pen
    The blog is done. Finally! :sweat:
    Infant Annihilator?
    Sadia
    Sadia
    lol why can't these bands have names like Rainbow Sunshine or IDK Fairy Princess.... it'd be hilarious

Also the letters I A are sad. My name is Sad - ia ;)
    CynicalSquid
    CynicalSquid
    OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH
    CynicalSquid
    CynicalSquid
    Also one of the first "Metal" bands was called Rainbow lol
    It took me up until now to process the meaning behind your avatar.

It's wonderful! :cool:
    Sadia
    Sadia
    XD thanks for the appreciation!
    Reactions: Mido
    You need to tell me what pun Pink + Glasses + Elephant equals to
    SFB8HDe.png
    Hi I love you so so so so so much you're very precious and you're beautiful and you're amazing and I love you and I miss you and we need to meet up and have fun and I love you a lot you're such a kind and caring person and you're so sweet and funny and your soul just shines and I love you pls marry me
    HE'S BACK! :zelda:
    Sadia
    Sadia
    He was feeling a bit like Shy-a Labeouf at first, but after receiving so much love, he made his big return!
    Mido
    Mido
    I'm sure he loved that pun as well!
    What Nation do you think you'll belong in the most?

For me, it's either Air or Water. I guess Earth too because stubbornness :sweat: I guess if I had to chose one, I'd say the South Water Tribe way of living suits me most. But if the Water Nation was defined by the North Water Tribe, I'd rather chose the Air Nation :P
    Sadia
    Sadia
    I never replied to this :O

I'd like to live in the Fire Nation, I think they have good food
    Sadia
    Sadia
    That is, not the evil Fire Nation XD
    Sadia
    Sadia
    But I think I'd be an Earth Bender
  • Loading…
  • Loading…