• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
linkypete
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• linkypete
    linkypete
    It's a reference to the original song from the Pirates of Penezance, which I first heard in Freeman's Mind. So yes, I guess it is a reference to Freeman's Mind. Also Hamilton, now that the same line has been used in one of those songs.
    I too play Asagao
    linkypete
    linkypete
    How many paths have you played?
    Terminus
    Terminus
    Shane, PBG, Jared, Jirard, Continue, Jon, Jaques, Hidden Block. I also watched Projared stream the Satch route.
    linkypete
    linkypete
    I've done PBG, Jon, Jacques, Jared, Continue, Hidden Block, and I'm starting on Satch. I'm gonna do Jirard last to really get the completionist vibe going
    Thanks and sure. All I need is the materials I will use to make your signature and your signature will be made:3
    It doesn't undo anything. All it does is give you more opportunity to level up.
    Same, so I just gave Lucina most of my stat boosting items. Also, if you really need to, you can use a Second Seal to change a unit to the same class. They go back to level 1, and don't lose any stats, so you can just keep leveling them up to boost their stats.
    Honestly, I just took my best unit (Lucina), and paired her up with Chrom because of their high support, and just sent them out against Grima. Meanwhile, I just paired all my other units together and just tried to keep them alive until Grima was killed.
    Oh yes, I remember that. Yes, it never fails when a friend is around you pass something. It's happened to me plenty of times XD. Congrats on finishing the level. I hope you like the ending.... nyaaaah I won't spoil ^.^
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom