• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Malia
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• E3 this month! Will you be watching any of the conferences? I will be tuning into the Microsoft and Nintendo ones and also Square Enix.
    Malia
    Malia
    Hi! I haven't properly signed into ZD for a long while so it's nice to hear from you! re E3 Honestly I only watched Ninty's lol
    Dio
    Dio
    Did you like what you saw?
    Hey there again. How have you been doing since we last spoke? I liked your cosplay that you posted in the picture thread. I'd like to do some myself at some stage but until I have finished my degree I don't really have time to focus on a big creative project. Only two and a bit months to go and I am all done!
    Dio
    Dio
    Currently I am sick of not earning steady £'s and just want to do some proper work. If I feel like doing something else later down the line I will, but for now I plan to get a job as soon as I am registered.
    Malia
    Malia
    That is pretty much what I felt when I graduated haha; was pretty much over university life and wanted to get a job to earn money!! What kinda job are you hoping for?
    Dio
    Dio
    I want to open my own clinic eventually but I will probably work in the National Health Service or as an associate in an existing private practice first to earn some money for me to start up.
    Oh yes this is a great year for me. There is FFXV, Zelda U,Mass Effect Andromeda,Deus Ex: Mankind Divided, Dark Souls 3, Gears of War 4 and Scalebound.
    There is also TPHD which is now out, I'll pick it up in a few hours. Also FF7 the remake is coming yet if it comes in parts then I will wait for them all to be released before purchasing.
    Malia
    Malia
    Yeah, ME, DS3, Zelda U, are ones I'm likely to get. I'm prob gonna get TPHD sometime in the coming week, though the only reason I'm not getting it today is because I just paid rent like a day ago haha.
    Malia
    Malia
    I was very o: @ FFVII because fans have been crying for a remake for literally decades now, and now that it's finally happening, even though I can't say I'm the biggest FF fan (my faves are IV and VI, and after VII, I stopped playing), might be worth getting VII because some of those locations should be absolutely gorgeous with today's graphical capabilities.
    Malia
    Malia
    And while pretty graphics isn't always the best pull for me (I prefer things that look more artsy, like, say, Okami), getting to see a classic change like that is exciting.
    Another uninteresting direct today. I wasn't disappointed as I didn't have my hopes up for it but I feel my time could have been better spent by simply not watching it.
    Was there anything for you in the Direct?
    Malia
    Malia
    Yeah, it was pretty underwhelming lol. But I AM excited for Bravely Second! Funny because I kinda gave up on JRPGs a while ago, but Bravely Default sucked me back in like holy ****. And so I'm super-hyped for Bravely Second :D So that was really great to see for me. I thought mecha Kirby looked kinda cute, and I DO like Star Fox, but just not enough to wanna buy it price? lol
    Malia
    Malia
    Further, I stopped playing Spatoon/HWarriors/Mario Maker a while ago, though not out of disinterest; I just got busy with RL, so I wasn't too hyped for those updates. I'm not terribly interested in FE at the mo', though I have played a fair few of the games, so I dunno, see how my mood is a few weeks from now I guess?
    Malia
    Malia
    Any games you're looking forward to this year?
    I thought you'd forgotten me :( I am probably going to watch it, its 10pm start here for the direct so I wont have anything else on. Nintendo directs have been poor showings recently so I wont get my hopes up too high for this one. Will you be watching yourself?
    Malia
    Malia
    Naw man! I just haven't signed on in a couple weeks haha. I'm committed to this BFF relationship provided life allows me the time to sign on ;3. And yes I will be watching it and lol yeah, I'm pretty much the same; not getting my hopes too high because Nintendo's been great with crushing those xD.
    I'm studying Podiatry, this is my last year now and I cant wait to get into a job.
    That's cool that you do something you enjoy for work. I used to draw a bit myself but not for a long time now, mostly Zelda stuff when I did.
    Got another day off today :D going to do some training myself in the evening but I think I'll go into town for food in the day.
    Malia
    Malia
    Forgive the super-late reply; I got pulled into some responsibility elsewhere and I'm likely to be seldom seen on ZD for about a month, but decided to drop by today for a short while to see how the community is doing (:
    Malia
    Malia
    You looking forward to today's Ninty Direct?
    I'm in bed going to go to sleep soon I think. Just had a lazy day as I was off uni.
    What kind of sketches do you do and what kind of things do you do for your training?
    Malia
    Malia
    Oh, lazy days off are the best; I had one yesterday haha. The laundry ain't gonna do itself, but I'm so edgy I ignored it :cool:

Sketches! For fun, I mostly just doodle comics of funny situations I think up, or D&D-based art for a campaign I'm part of! For work, I actually do freelance art so that stuff is whatever the customer wants really. Otherwise, it's mostly comics and D&D~.
    Malia
    Malia
    As for workout, I do a fair bit of strength/cardio, so weights, bodyweight training, dancing, running. And on my slower days, I do yoga for flexibility.

Whatcha studying?

Also lol @ char limit and 30 sec wait period to post again.
    Hey there best friend. How are you doing?
    Malia
    Malia
    xD I'm great! Just settling down to get into some sketching before I go out for my daily workout. What are you up to?
    Well so far bad for the town, lost a doctor Day 1... Marik barely got by, and why the hell were people gung-ho for voting out an inventor (assuming the claim was valid). Very eventful Day 1.
    Malia
    Malia
    Foo and Michael are literally some of the best on ZU, yeah haha, like Foo is prob our top strategist and literally -no one- has managed to get Michael lynched because he's far too strong a debater lol (he's only ever died via night/day kill! but never voted out!) Though, since this is anon, maybe I'm already in game with you haha.
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Yeah we had to Nightkill him in Star Wars Mafia. Foo is really good too, but his strategic style didn't mesh well over here, people were calling him, “Mathmatical Foo”.

:O That'd be so cool if you were!
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Well looks like my gut feeling of Solomon was spot on.
    Hey cute sig! :3
    Malia
    Malia
    Thank you! I made it a long time ago, like, I dunno... 8 years ago? lol for a sig comp. Appreciate the kind words.
    friend. you're back friend. uwu
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    i have no idea whats going on but its pretty chill outside the "TREAT MEMBERS EQUALLY" and "forum merge" threads. by zd standards anyway.
    Malia
    Malia
    I've been keeping up some with those threads yeah, and you know what, it's actually really interesting because there's some really strong similarities to how some ZUers dealt with moving to Burning Boards, and to how people are dealing with merging with ZI. It actually makes me a bit empathetic to those who are a bit upset here.

How do you feel about the merger?
    Fraxinus
    Fraxinus
    i dont mind i guess but im just still confused as to why we're merging to them rather than the other way around. i get mases wants their forum software but we're the larger forum, it makes less sense for all of our stuff to get carried over to their tiny forum. also we're losing our domain name so bluh. i dont care that we're merging though. as long as i dont lose my amazing birth year in the process.
    Liah! I missed you in the SB :(
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    I'll still catch you on ZU too. I'm ready for a new Mafia game!
    Malia
    Malia
    Excellent! it looks like it might be the anon YuGiOh! game too which I know for a fact is gonna be dope since I helped check over the set-up :D. Looking forward to your performance in game!

Also ay, what's with the credit thing you get when you post/sign in/get a like, here? Is that for anything specific?
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    I'm excited for it already!

We have a shop feature were it can be spent for a cover photo, and access to the Lorule Lounge which is basically a forum section were the rules are laxed, it's a spam section really, lol.
    I'd just like to ask: Where did you get that signature?!? I'm such a fan of the Paper Mario series that I had to ask...
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Lucky...
    My favorite Game is TTYD. Even to this day I still play it for near-endless fun.
    Malia
    Malia
    I agree! It's literally one of the funniest games I've ever had the pleasure of playing. I'm not really a fan of SPM or SS, but the first two were GREAT with TTYD being the epitome of all things I love about Mario games <3
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    SPM was okay, but SS was a complete FLOP.
    Speaking of TTYD, I'm doing a low level run of it currently, with Koops being my main man. As soon as I heard him say about the X-Nauts 'They sound like tissues... to the extreme or something.' I burst into a fit of laughter. Ever since, Koops has been my main partner.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom