• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Vanessa28
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Hallo daar! Nog steeds op Zelda Dungeon zie ik. XD Ik ken letterlijk helemaal niemand meer van de originele clan, en dat zegt wat haha. Zijn er nog steeds Nederlanders actief op het forum?

For those of you who can't read Dutch: Hi!
    Reactions: Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Op het moment ben ik de enige hier. Smitie is al een paar jaar niet actief meer en zo heel af en toe logt Kokirion nog weleens in. En dan is er nog eentje maar zijn naam is me even ontschoten en die is ook niet echt actief meer. Maar ik ben er nog steeds :P
    john_noble_fringe.jpg
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    OH Walter!! He was very creepy in Sleepy Hollow. But not as good as in Fringe.
    Emma
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    Hahah hey selenus, Hey Vee, how are you two? I had the flu so I wasn't active that much besides lurking. But hey I'm Dan :P
    Dan
    Dan
    Sorry to hear you had the flu Dan. I was wondering why you weren't about over the last few days much. Hope you're starting to feel better now. :)
    G
    Guest_1
    Yeah, I've had a really bad stomach flu most of the week myself. Chicken noodle for everyone!
    Vee, would you be upset with me if I told you that you needed moar glitter?
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    How dare you! :P
    G
    Guest_1
    I'm talking magical glitter, not the kind of glitter that gets all over your armor and you have to wash it out for weeks and weeks on end just to get rid of it all.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    I could use a dose of magical glitter. It might help a lot ;)
    Hoo Hoo Hoot.
    Night Owl
    Night Owl
    Of course they can speak. How else are we supposed to know if they want to hear what we said again? :P

We could even have a segment where we perform intense flying maneuvers or tricks.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    That's where it all starts! Soon the owls take over the whole universe! We already got bowling owls :P
    Night Owl
    Night Owl
    Well of course owls will reign supreme. We're so cute, fluffy, and fierce none can stand against us :P
    I've just noticed you're 3 years younger than me. Oh to be young again. Wait till you hit my age youngster the world starts to crumble!
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    *Into*
    Dan
    Dan
    You're on, I'll have you know my wheel chair has just been painted a fine red giving it a 2% speed boost!
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    I just added some special Yoshi eggs to mine. So my wheel chair will get some extra boost and special power ups :P Damn if the eggs are omelets!
    Hi Vee! I'm new to this forum, would you like to be my friend? :)
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    I don't know you. Who are you? Are you..... our lord and savior?
    DARK MASTER
    DARK MASTER
    Yes, I've come to spread the good news! I bring knowledge of Rare Selda's to all!
    I have a question. I wrote a thread last year around April, nut recently gathered new info, enough to revise it. Rather than try reviving the old thread would it be ok if I just remade it with the new info?
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Yeah I already did it since almost everyone on the SB at the time I was wondering about it agreed it was old enough to be remade.
    Vanessa28
    Vanessa28
    So the question has been answered, I lock this topic...wait...I can't lock profile messages! I'M DOOMED!
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Spiritual Mask Salesman
    Suddenly the walls close in, and Vee realized she can't lock everything. Thus begins the quest to become Webmaster!
    Hey in the event that your from the US, wouldn't that make you Ogo Pogo? Or do you just make guest appearances in that lake from Bonnie Scotland? :p
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom