• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
SketchyGL
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• ...An entire year and nobody said Happy Birthday to you? For shame! Anyways, happy birthday to your wonderful self, Sketchy!
    Heya! Welcome to ZD! I'm a pug, by the way. NO. DON'T TALK TO ME LIKE I'M A HUMAN IRL 'CUZ I'M NOT. Yeah, I just tell that to everyone because sometimes people do that. But, anyway, nice to meet ya.
    I know this is much more than a month late, but welcome to Zelda Dungeon, Sketchy! One question, though: Why does the rib cage under your character's, well, breasts, expand in such a way? It's both weird and oddly mesmerizing.
    SketchyGL
    SketchyGL
    I'll see what I can do if you'd like it that bad. I do have several other projects but this would add nice variety so i dont overwhelm myself. eDe
    Swordbomb
    Swordbomb
    Thank you! Wasn't asking for it right now, but thank you anyways!
    SketchyGL
    SketchyGL
    eDe your welcome.
    Say, is your avatar's movement from "CaramellDansen"?The hand movement's looks familiar.
    SketchyGL
    SketchyGL
    Once I get settled in I might offer some requests for such avatars or other projects, but we'll see ;D.
    Nice, I'll definitely remember that if I ever wanted a new animated avatar! :)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom