• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
vatti
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Having fun at school? Haha, no, I hated school before and I still do, even if I am going to graduate in May. I never liked school much, tbh, just wanted to make my father proud, that is why I went back.

As to the story comment, thanks, I really appreciate that you take the time to read that. And you say you are going to post a new story? Cool, I can't wait to see what you have under your sleeve this time. Your other stories were awesome, too bad you didn't finish them, I do wonder why. I can't wait until you post your new story. Take care now, Vatti. ~Ao
    Yay, you are still active, you don't know how happy that makes me. I thought you'd respond like in a month or so, lolz. But it is great to see you so soon. I still don't have anything on the story, well I do, but I was waiting for some responses from people I pmed. Apparently there were like ten messages waiting for me when I logged in just now, so I will have the data I need in order to be able to make a few corrections and post the story. I'll leave you a link here whenever I do, just in case you wanna follow it. Take care, bye now...~Ao
    I'm gonna start rewriting Asgard Legends. Remember that story? I didn't get to finish it last time, so I am going to rework on it and finish it. I know I have failed to deliver a good finished story to you, Vats. I promised you one and I hope that one will be it. I tell you only because I will change your characters role in it.

It's been several months since I have seen you around, so hopefully you are not absent from the site too long. Hit me with a message once you log in, eh? I miss you, and I am sure others miss you as well. Be seeing you around, Vatz. ~Ats, Ao, Atsie, etc. :P
    Okay, well don't rush it, Vatti. A rushed story is no good, lolz, unless you are a great writer. You are a heck of a writer, I enjoy your story very much, I am still waiting for the moment Ats will make his appearance. ;)
    I read your recent story post in which you said you would introduce a new chapter soon. :P I can't wait for it. ^^
    Haha, don't worry about it, Vatz. I am glad you are still about. Hey, nice, I see that you plan on introducing a chapter soon. Good luck to you, I will be keeping an eye out for it. ~Atsuma
    I hope you become an illustrator, so you can illustrate my stories. :P Btw, what do you think of the buttons I made for the forums? You can see them by visiting the forum, they are visible. Link in my siggy.
    Hm? College? Lolz, heavens no, that wasn't made for me. No, I am done after finishing high school. I think I might find a job and stick to it, if not that, then stay at home, doubt I need to work anyway. What about you? Do you have any plans?
    Oh really? Well post it at my forum, that's how I will get to it faster. You gotta join and then I have to approve your account, so if you join and you cant post it's because I need to approve you first. :P

Go post it, I want to read it tomorrow.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom