• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Frigidblade
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Your character made her appearance! I updated the story and added you in it! Take a look and tell me what you think :)
    :lol: No? Wait till your character arrives :P I start to get some inspiration again now :P Ohb you had the same problem as I had! When i was replying to something my internet broke and yup I had to wait for a while till it was back up. I tell you it is a conspiracy :P The PC's want us to buy laptops :lol:
    I myself saw two copies of Shadow Dragon at my local GameStop, and one copy of Radiant Dawn, but I agree on the issue that these games are hard to get. I usually buy my video games on Amazon.com, because you can buy the games in great conditions there. They might be a little bit used, but you can get a copy of Radiant Dawn for a good price there. You should definitely check it out!;)
    She is Micaiah, from Radiant Dawn. I had also learned about Fire Emblem from SSBB, and Shadow Dragon was the first game I played. Ever since then, I have gotten Radiant Dawn, which actually turned out to be my favorite game of all time. I am encouraging you to get the game and its sequel, since they are just simply amazing! The graphics, story, everything is just awesome about FE9 and FE10. I guess I will send you a friend request.... it is nice to meet people who enjoy this series. :)
    Mine is slow as well but has not crashed since I bought it a year ago. I hate it suddenly turns off the internet. But I guess it is his way to tell me: Nah nah! :lol:
    Yeah I missed you! Normally you were always on but then you were gone for a while. i thought it was school or finals but it is this silly PC. Thanks for laptops :P
    Arthur can't fight a dragon leader :P He will not win this battle :lol:
    Hello, I have seen you around Zelda Dungeon for some time now, and guessing by your current signature, you like Fire Emblem, correct? :)
    It was ridiculous! Internet was gone witho0ut a warning and then I saw on my screen the connection is broken message and then I knew it was happening again.... And not just once but days in a row. Finally it is all working properly now but I had to call to my provider and they checked. Yeah Arthur is about to raise his sword against me :P So you had troubles as well??? Don't you just hate it when PC's are trying to frame you with their silly strikes :P
    You are right. I must update my story. I started to loose track on it when my internet was crashing on me days in a row. It turned out to be my provider. I will try to add a new chapter tonight so I can keep it going. At least Arthur must get away now :P He must be angry with me
    A
    Same basically. Im hopeing for a day off tomorrow. :P
    A
    Its the worst time of year ever... But meh, not much we can do, right? :P
    What are you up to? :3
    A
    Hahah, not a problem. ^^

Ive been busy. I got Finals coming up. x'3
    Hahaha well it is always hard for me to stay angry :P I just don't like to spill energy at this. So how are you? Are you in your final year or did you just start college?
    Exactly ;) That is why I never pay attention to it that much. It is useless to be angry about things you can't turn back.
    Don't worry ;) I believe I haven't replied to you sooner so I am the one who should appologize. I had a rough week but you know, bad times always end ;)
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom