• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Azure Sage
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings Awarded medals About Trophies

• Yes you read that right anyway so you a real artist or you in training :D? im not sure if i think what im thinking are you a professinal or just do it for fun?
    What art work you do? haha tell me anyway i had a week of from school its vacation for are school almost over though:D
    Hey i posted something on one of your threads , anyways want to be friends i need some more people to talk too! :P
    Hello there, fellow Sage. I'm glad I joined these forums. I used to always come on here, but never joined till now. Good to see I'm already making friends.
    Done. Though in the future, you should just report the thread using the little report button in the lower right of the post and ask that it be closed through that. Any mod can close it, not just me, and therefore whichever mod is online can catch it first. ;)
    He's busy, and when he actually has free time, I have to go to work. I already took too many sick day's so yeah. :(

Its okay, I've been out of it in the last couple day's so you're good. :)
    Hey how're you? :3
    If you've been checking my art thread, then you'll know. ;D And no, I don't believe in Valentines day, but, yes, my boyfriend is my Valentine.
    Yeah well if you get one my Skype name is darkmaster919199 and most of the people on ZD are also on Skype..............
    Hi nice to meat you. Will you be my friend please I love rare Zelda games but people just say Rare Selda's. Will you be by friend please...........?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom