• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
T Edoc
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• C
    This is extremely late, but, yeah I do play Zelda. XD
    Well. what state are you in? (3000000000000000000000000000000000000000 friiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiggggggggggggggiiiiiiiiiiinnnnnnnnnnnn'''''''''''''''''chhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrraaaaaaaaaaaaaaccccccccccchhhhhhhhhhhhhhhttttttttttttteeeeeeeeeeeeeerrrrrrrrrrrrrsssssssssssssss!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!)
    I mean center city no woods for miles and miles. ( I live in northern texas. That means plains mostly and not woods til' east texas.)
    Check out my "started threads" (I have only one) to find a full description of my timeline theory!! :)

A Link to the Timeline :D
    Same here. I love games/movies/etc that has a huge deeper story to it. And the Zelda universe give us a large world but not much explanation behind it. Which opens the door to theories on the many many mysteries present in each game. That's why I joined a few forums as well. I started out on Zelda Legends, then used Exploding Deku Nut and Loz.com. I have been to a few others but have not posted on them.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom