• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• Welcome to Zeruda Dungeon. Your room is the one out the door over there. Near the dumpster. Yes. *Pushes you into the dumpster*
    *Receptionist comes outside*
    Darn it! Cover's blown. *Drags you out of the dumpster and smiles guiltily*
    Is it in a certain time of day like night cuz again haven't found any or could you be more specific in the area of Great Bay.
    I should have been more elaborate in my previous message I meant on land cuz I haven't found any on land and if there are any where do you find them.
    I haven't found any Likes-Likes in MM but I know you get your shield taken but forgot how probably Takkuri steals it but you run the risk of getting your sword taken also.
    Which game are we talking about here cuz if it's OoT then don't get the Hylian Shield as a kid it makes getting to the Great Fairy on Death Mountain harder and more of 3 Heart Run.
    No prob. Just so you know, you're supposed to post the VMs (Visitor Messages) on the other person's profile. Like, I post on yours and you post on mine. When I was new, it took me a while to figure that out myself. :P

It made people think I was talking to myself. o.o
    Well, looks like ark gave you a rooming assignment... Good luck getting up there.
    Welcome to the forums, Mr. Huxley! I hope you enjoy your stay here :)
    If you have any questions, don't be afraid to ask~

You shall be staying on the 564th floor, in the third room to the right! We've become aware of some ravenous Garden Gnomes on that floor. If you see them, just ignore them, but if it comes to it, please use the emergency flamethrower provided to scare them away :)

Enjoy your stay!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom