• Welcome to ZD Forums! You must create an account and log in to see and participate in the Shoutbox chat on this main index page.
Arkatox
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About Trophies

• You live in Illinois too! Epic! XD

Oh wow, you're an older member. Saw your thread though. :P Fading in and out, huh? How's it going?
    Yep.

The Great Desert Chapter 1: Child of a Dry World, a legend of zelda fanfic - FanFiction.Net

I've been thinking of going in and revising it a bit to add Skyward Sword stuff, (seriously, I was worried that my co-writer and I put too much sci-fi into it, then, Skyward came out and it's Zelda with robots!!! Sci fi is canon now!!! ) but I've so far been lazy, so it remains a product of the time in which it was written.

Enjoy.
    THEOCRACY FTW!!!

I have had both their debut album and Mirror of Souls for awhile, but a few months ago I gave MoS a good listen and it just blew me away, cover to cover. I love both Power Metal and Prog, and Theocracy had the perfect blend of both--just enough Iron Maiden, Sonata Arctica, and Dream Theater to really appeal to my tastes (I've even spotted Rush and Kansas influences!), but also enough originality to set it apart. Not to mention Matt Smith is a musical and lyrical genius and sounds like he's taken personal lessons from both James LaBrie and Bruce Dickinson. Most of the music I like is from the 70's and 80's, so it's a great experience for me to latch on to a band that has a bright future ahead of them early in their career. That's specifically why Theocracy is so awesome to me.

Good to see another fan.
    If you want to change your Steam name, you go to (in your Steam program) View/Settings/Friends, then you can change it from there.

Also, you might want to set up your Steam Community page. ;)
    My Copy of LA was stolen from a while ago and I've always wanted the OoX games.

Your Fav LoZ game(s)?, Fav MM mask?, and your Triforce wish?
    Welcome back to ZD, Arkatox.
    Seeing as we almost share the same abreviated name (Ark :P) I think I should be the first to welcome you back!
    So...Welcome back!
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
Top Bottom